Military men and their reputations

On torture, threaten me with OC spray and I will be 110% compliant!:pray:

Promise? :firedevi:

I kid, I kid. :angel:

I have a cousin in the Navy with the frat boy mindset. Every time I talk to him (once or twice a month) or see him (once or twice a year) he's got a new girlfriend. And she's usually a stripper. :roll:

Promise? :firedevi:

I kid, I kid. :angel:

I have a cousin in the Navy with the frat boy mindset. Every time I talk to him (once or twice a month) or see him (once or twice a year) he's got a new girlfriend. And she's usually a stripper. :roll:

Sevens I might be new, and a lowly Lance Corporal, but I know when I see pure and utter evil. Just kidding. But seriously, OC makes me want to tear out my own eye balls...

The frat boy mind set, it gets irritating. Being in a all male unit, I get to hear all the great and fantastic stories of weekend excursions. If you can place heavy sarcasm in those words please do.

I can give you all the sarcasm you want. Sarcasm is my specialty. :mrgreen:

After listening to my ex and friends and all their "fun" stories over the past 16 years, I can imagine what you're going through with the "great and fantastic weekend excursion" stories. Poor thing. I imagine a lot of screaming "Lalalalalala!!! I can't hear you!!!!" while your fingers are in your ears and beating your head against inanimate objects goes on. :bang:

I can give you all the sarcasm you want. Sarcasm is my specialty. :mrgreen:

After listening to my ex and friends and all their "fun" stories over the past 16 years, I can imagine what you're going through with the "great and fantastic weekend excursion" stories. Poor thing. I imagine a lot of screaming "Lalalalalala!!! I can't hear you!!!!" while your fingers are in your ears and beating your head against inanimate objects goes on. :bang:

Since they took me off deployment lists for my lack of time left in Okinawa, I sit behind a desk and marines around our office know when I am irritated or upset with a story because I will just drop my forhead against the desk and make a loud, *BANG* that interupts those stories. Normaly the disruption makes them lose train of thought and I ultimatly... win.

A small side effect though, scatter brainness...:jump:

Being that you're male....are you sure the scatter brainness comes from banging your head on your desk? I always thought that was an affliction men were born with. :mrgreen:

I have to say, this made me laugh. A lot. Picturing a rough tough Marine banging his head on a desk to shut up his brothers.....hahahahahaha!!!! I love it. :)

Being that you're male....are you sure the scatter brainness comes from banging your head on your desk? I always thought that was an affliction men were born with. :mrgreen:

I have to say, this made me laugh. A lot. Picturing a rough tough Marine banging his head on a desk to shut up his brothers.....hahahahahaha!!!! I love it. :)

Im that guy in the office that everyone thinks is wierd.

Awwwww. I find you refreshingly normal if that makes you feel any better. :)

Yeah its nice when I hear that. But whatever the case I know my job so when I do make that loud, *BANG*. And I get those, "What the hell is he doing?" Looks from people who are visiting my office. It amusses me to look up and see the looks I get.:p

Yeah its nice when I hear that. But whatever the case I know my job so when I do make that loud, *BANG*. And I get those, "What the hell is he doing?" Looks from people who are visiting my office. It amusses me to look up and see the looks I get.:p

*sniff* You just made me snort Mountain Dew up my nose. *sniff* You're going to fit in nicely here. :D

*sniff* You just made me snort Mountain Dew up my nose. *sniff* You're going to fit in nicely here. :D

Thank you, you give too much credit though. :pray:

As for the subject at hand. I am a good one, I cant see how those males go from girl to girl. Its actually kind of disgusting. But maybe that is just me. I read a few others are in the same mindset of one girl. And its nice to know Im not alone in this. But thats only if their really speaking truth you know?

To be fair, a lot of women jump from bed to bed as well. I've never understood that. What could possibly be so exciting going from one person to the next like you're merely changing socks? *shakes head* Call me old-fashioned, but I always wanted one man who loved me for me and who I loved because of who he was.

Dont get me started on the females in those barracks Im forced to call home. I havent even touched the fact that out of the thirty or so that reside there I know two that were ever faithful to a single man. I blame both sex's.

Your old fashoned, but so am I aparantly so welcome to the club. Or should you be welcoming me? You been around that block already. And I say this at risk of you thinking I'm calling you old.:hide:

Oh sweetie. I AM old. ;)

Welcome to the Old-Fashioned Club!!! We meet at 1900 at the snooker table in my basement. :)

Woohoo!!! Steliga can supply cups, plates, and napkins, Jilly can bring a meat platter, TI and Redleg will be supplying the liquor, I'll supply the entertainment (No....not THAT kind of entertainment!!!), annnnnnd.....everyone else can supply whatever else we need. :D

Umm I guess Ill bring my own drinks as well. Im a one of a kind alright, I use my head (literaly) to stop conversations, I like having ONE partner in the sack, and I dont drink or smoke. And I aclomplish all this as an active duty marine... Stationed in Okinawa, which if you ask anyone who has been here in the last four years can tell you, just not drinking in itself is a feat.

Holy wow. :shock: I thought I was the only one on the planet who didn't drink. I'm speechless right now....(and you can ask the guys, this almost never happens).....All right, in that case, I will share my Dew with you. Maybe even my Cherry Coke if you're nice. Not my Live Wire, though. For that, we have to have the same last name. :p

Seriously, though, I'm so excited to know I'm not alone in my sobriety!!! My friends are never going to believe this!!!

TI and Redleg will be supplying the liquor, I'll supply the entertainment (No....not THAT kind of entertainment!!!),

Since it looks like it will be only me and TI that will consume the liquor, then we're really looking forward to that entertainment now! :cool: :lol:

Hahaha, yes I quit after my little druken state in Korea. I woke up so hung over I couldnt walk ten feet. And a guy narked me out becuase it was a monday when I was hung over. And I was still leagaly drunk. I spent the day getting aquainted with my new best friend, a 60 lb sand bag I named Sandy. Only she was filled with Korean clay not sand. And I went on a nice all day jog with her in a pack. I dont ever... ever want to drink again.

Believe it or not that was my first time I ever drank to a drunken stupor. Since then it has made me sick so I called it quits.

Redleg, I'm with you, I'm curious to the entertainment...

Redleg and TI drunk.....this is going to be a great party!!!! Everyone bring your cameras!!!! :twisted:

Shelf, I would've loved to have seen that. ;) I've never even had a drop of alcohol. I don't know if that's a good thing when you consider some of the things I've done. I don't have the luxury of blaming them on drug or drink. LOL

As to the entertainment....perhaps I'll have some cheerleaders over. Or some of the hotter Hooter's girls....or both. I'm open to suggestions!!! As long as said suggestions don't involve me topless on the bar or anything. :)

Back