Military men and their reputations

That's probably true for some women. The worst torture for me, however, would be to A) take away my iPod or B) not let me watch sports.

Is that a challenge??? :twisted: :hide:

let her watch football (soccer), she might stand for it in five mins, she hate sports, and football is the worst sport ever.
Perhaps cricket can be another sport, I tried to figure it out, but I gave up.

take care

Ghostrider

Actually, Ghostrider, if you classify it as a "sport" I'll watch it.

I honestly don't think you guys can come up with a way to seriously torture me into anything, short of trying to drag me down the aisle again. Sure losing my music and sports would suck, but nothing can compare to the pure torture of marriage. Death would be preferable to that. I'd admit to anything and everything just to NOT have to do the whole marriage thing again. :)

Actually, Ghostrider, if you classify it as a "sport" I'll watch it.

I honestly don't think you guys can come up with a way to seriously torture me into anything, short of trying to drag me down the aisle again. Sure losing my music and sports would suck, but nothing can compare to the pure torture of marriage. Death would be preferable to that. I'd admit to anything and everything just to NOT have to do the whole marriage thing again. :)

I agree with you there. A war is much calmer than a marriage. I have been married, engaged twice. I will never do it again. the three rings of marriage. The first ring is the engagement ring, the second ring is the wedding ring, the last ring is the suffering.

take care

Ghostrider

I have agree about the marriage thing. I don't see myself ever getting married again. Once bitten, twice shy.

It took me three times (twice to the same guy) to figure out I suck at marriage......relationships in general really. I'm not good at any kind of relationship.

I have been single for over ten years now and I love it. Not even common in law is an option. I like to have my own place, there I can be left alone and do whatever I like. I am very egoistical, but nobody will suffer from it. The relationships come and goes, but friendships remains.

Sorry, Sevens. I did not read your post comprehensively, I read it as you hated sport, but you do not.

take care

Ghostrider

Last edited:
dunno, my wife thinks i'm pretty awesome. not all military guys are shitbags, just the ones who attract you single ladies. think about it tho, it's not the fault of the soldier that some women have a soldier fetish.

LOL I met WAY too many of those girls while I was with my ex. They are just plain shameless. Just like buckle bunnies, lot lizards, hydrant huggers, doc stalkers......well you get the idea. LOL

Here ya go, Jilly:

Tag Chaser: A person who chases a member of the Armed Forces.
Buckle Bunny: A person who chases cowboys/girls.
Lot Lizard: A person who chases after long/short haul truckers.
Hydrant Hugger: A person who chases firefighters.
Doc Stalker: A person who chases after doctors.

There's also:

Bar Betty: A person who picks up people in bars.
Cuff Honey: A person who chases cops.
Medic Mugger: A person who chases after EMTs.

Annnnnnnd the list goes on and on......

I have no respect for any of those type of women. I understand gravitating towards a certain type of man, what woman doesn't? But to chase them down like dogs just because they're in the Army, a doctor, a cop, or whatever? *shakes head* I don't get that mentality.

On this, there are plenty of guys in the unit I reside in that, to put kindly, never left the frat house mindset. And not to sound like a "motivator", but they sicken me becuase they don't really represent the military very well. But maybe that is just me.

On torture, threaten me with OC spray and I will be 110% compliant!:pray:

Back