Military men and their reputations

jillyz, it's true for me. A man in a military uniform doesn't make me look twice. Maybe it's just become too common place of me? There is uniform that does makes me do a double take, every time, to check out who's wearing it. I think sevens would probably call me a funny name if I mention it though ;)

Are you sure you don't want to tell, Jilly? :mrgreen: Hey listen, I've been attracted to guys before that most women wouldn't look at twice. So don't feel bad! lol

And I keep meaning to ask Sevens what all of those names she mentioned were referring to. :wink:

Morals....I sure wish I had some of those. I mean geez...especially now that I'm an officer...perhaps you could teach me there Mr. Shelf since you seem to be the subject matter expert.

Morality is one big gray area. Acceptable moralities in one area or with one family may be different in another. Simply because someone does something that they think is morally right does mean they are right. I think the word YOU are looking for is ethical.

You might want to think twice before passing judgment on anyone...you know...that whole keeping your own back yard clean deal....

Whoa, ok um... Sevens already said what needed to be said, my mistake if I offended you Brink. That wasnt my purpose.

Hey listen, I've been attracted to guys before that most women wouldn't look at twice. So don't feel bad! lol

Me, toooo!! For me, its really about personality and sense of humor more than looks or what he does for a living. Looks are great, but if he can't make you laugh or hold an intelligent conversation, then what's the point?

hmm...So where are all the New Year rowdies? Maybe military men are more tame then they'll have us know. :angel:

I am busy as a bee, but if you want to know my opinion, then I think that there are certain types of submissive women who fall for men in uniforms. The last time I wore a uniform was in 1974, so perhaps times might have changed...

On the other side of the coin, what I look for in a woman is an unquenchable fierceness of spirit, a broad sense of humor, and an indifference to the opinions of society. If you should happen to know such a woman, then please send her my way...

Lonnie Courtney Clay

I think this thread was fun.

Some had more to say than others, so it couldn't have been that 'stupid', no?

Back