Military Laser sight IZLID Ultra for sale.

armyguy

I have an IZLID Ultra Pointing/Marketing Laser for sale. Brand new never used. Have accessories with original packaging. Price - $3500.

The laser was left behind TPE equipment from the outgoing unit that my unit was replacing in Afghanistan. So there is no receipt as it was ordered by that outgoing unit and never placed on the hand receipt book. I know there is a major market in selling stolen military equipment but I can assure you it is not stolen, so we can work out proof of me selling it to you by either a bill of sale, hand reciept, written statement or anything in that nature that you would agree with if you really want the laser. I have no use for the laser and it's pretty valuable so I'm just putting 2 and 2 together. Thanks.

I also have an IZLID for sale. I got mine as part of a package deal with a pair of PVS-7's. I lost the PVS-7's last year while I was hog hunting. I barely used the laser when I had them, and can't use it now. I don't expect new prices, but make me a reasonable offer.

Back