Military Hardware in History section

godofthunder9010

Okay, its high time it was fixed. Right now, there is no section covering historical hardware. As a result, some posts end up in Military History, some in Hardware. Really ought to be a section made for this, don't you think?

Here's a copy of the Hardware forum description:

This is the place for Hardware, military gear and technology related discussions. (historical and modern)

So my intent was (still is) that all hardware related discussions should be in there.
We try to move most of the hardware related discussion in there, but some of them does also cover historical events, so they may also belong in the history forum.

But I will listen to any suggestions you may have about this..

Hm, I'll see what I can do about that, don't want to add too many forums in here yet..

We could also change the descriptions a bit, and have all history hardware related discussions in the history forum as well..

Redleg said:
Hm, I'll see what I can do about that, don't want to add too many forums in here yet..

We could also change the descriptions a bit, and have all history hardware related discussions in the history forum as well..

That sounds like a suitible median. It will add just one forum instead of two.

More forums mean more clutter, which leads to more confusion, so it would be a self defeating exercise.

Back