The Military Defeat of Imperial USA -- an essay

SAINT

8) Here is an essay written by Doug McIntosh which i find very interesting and thought provoking which i think members here may find it interesting too..
Doug McIntosh
The Military Defeat of Imperial USA
Sun Jan 25 21:04:15 2004

The Military Defeat of Imperial USA
by Doug McIntosh 1-23-04
http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=89482

This is an essay which has been simmering slowly in my spirit for several years. I have waited until now to express myself because I was waiting for the final pieces of the tapestry to fall into place. They now have. The USA, with its combination of ignorance, arrogance, Imperialism, financial folly, military weakness, moral squalor and corrupt leadership, is ripe for the plucking. Yes, Virginia, the USA could be defeated militarily a lot easier than many Americans think. The fact few in the USA even think it possible merely shows me the target window is opening wider.

the entire article is at http://www.apfn.net/messageboard/01-26-04/discussion.cgi.34.html

Do you think the essay is true and what it says is happening?

reads like a crazy conspiracy theory, no chance, at least not based on the points he's trying to make. the idea that we'll be at war with china and russia by 2020 is crazy. Normally I would take the time to refute his points but there isn't a single valid argument here so I would just be writing a huge counter article.

I think the United States will be eaten from the inside out. Illegal immigration, corruption, drugs, crime, perverted principals ect. will turn the United States into a state not recognizable to be the once great and mighty United States of America. And when this happens, the rest of the world will be in such a state of distortion and decay all of human civilization will be on a crash course with destruction.

My apocolyptic 2 cents.

The USA, like a democracies IMHO, will fall eventually due to just that, democracy. Look at the USA, were about evenly divided, we have a "culture war" going on, and Democrats and Republicans hate each other. Democracy cannot work when there is such division in society, and when races (Like presidential ones) are so close that half the society is so disgrunted at the results they refuse to function as part of the society. It's only a matter of time, IMO, that the United States ends up drifting down the course of self destruction, and Im willing to bet things may play out similar to what they did in Spain in 1936.

Hmmm, the Essay seems a bit out there(only read half way, its hard to read it....). As to Democracy eventually fading away, well, I think that what happend in the 1930's and WWII will happen agian at some point, but as to who will be victorious, the forces of evil or the forces of democracy, that is somthing only time will tell. The world has built itself for war for 40 years, and that war did not come. When you have so much weapons and so much plans, the s**it has to hit the fan eventually.

i tend to think of the roman empire: strong from without, but decayed morally, spiritually, and intellectually in the middle. Eventually, it did fall, even tough its years was long on the earth. Yet, it can be changed: enough people have to want it to change to disrupt its course.

Look at ancient Israel: one extremely corrupt situation and Jehu. He didnt finish the job, and that was the failing: but he (along with a little help from G-d) changed the course of events and saved the government so that it survived a little longer.

America is to young to go down the roman road yet. but when we do, we wont walk: we'll roll down that road in our cadillacs and wont think twice about doing it.

my two cents

Upon reading the first two paragraphs alone, I have decided that the US will end up defeating itself if the said courses of corruption continue. If there is a militery attack by many countries, the world will more than likely come to an end as strategic nukes may be used.

America is to young to go down the roman road yet. but when we do, we wont walk: we'll roll down that road in our cadillacs and wont think twice about doing it.

I disagree. Rome lasted as long as it did simply because of the Nationalistic feelings which bound it's citizens. America no longer has the feelings on the scale it once did.

FutureRANGER said:
I think the United States will be eaten from the inside out. Illegal immigration, corruption, drugs, crime, perverted principals ect. will turn the United States into a state not recognizable to be the once great and mighty United States of America. And when this happens, the rest of the world will be in such a state of distortion and decay all of human civilization will be on a crash course with destruction.

My apocolyptic 2 cents.

i hope to god i never live to see that day

I dont need any cold showers to understand what the guy are trying to tell in his message. The same thing will eventually happen to Sweden and I got a really discribing scenario for our fall to the Russians but it is in swedish and I will need some time to translate the story to english. I will put it up in a separate topic.

That message is about my countrys final doom, I think that US will go down like the U.S.S.R with a big financial crisis and not by an invading foreign power. But there is always the What IF so I dont count out anything before things has proven not to be possible.

Even if I do think that the patriots in the US can do some serious damage on an invading army when Guerilla Warfare have proven to be effective even with very small means time after time. :|

Cheers:
Doc.S

:viking:

IMO - BS :roll: :roll: :roll:

I mean just look at the first page of that site :idea:

The New World Government by the Communist UN, controlled by the CFR/TC

Come on!!!

And about the underground cities in Russia I'd like to see his sources :?

This guy had better grab a boat to Vietnam and join the war vets playing russian roulette, cause that's about the mentality he's at.

Seriously, Imperial US? That alone shows what he is.

Yes, this guy is an idiot who probobly doesnt know what he's talking about, but Im still convinced this country will rip itself apart socially. As for sombody invading us, thats a crock of bullshit.

Back