The Military Defeat of Imperial USA -- an essay - Page 2

--

August 15th, 2004  
GuyontheRight

It's sooner then you think...
August 15th, 2004  
Big_Z

I wonder how many ounces of crack this guy smoked before he wrote this?
August 15th, 2004  
Doc.S

I dont need any cold showers to understand what the guy are trying to tell in his message. The same thing will eventually happen to Sweden and I got a really discribing scenario for our fall to the Russians but it is in swedish and I will need some time to translate the story to english. I will put it up in a separate topic.

That message is about my countrys final doom, I think that US will go down like the U.S.S.R with a big financial crisis and not by an invading foreign power. But there is always the What IF so I dont count out anything before things has proven not to be possible.

Even if I do think that the patriots in the US can do some serious damage on an invading army when Guerilla Warfare have proven to be effective even with very small means time after time.

Cheers:
Doc.S

--
August 15th, 2004  
yurry

IMO - BS

I mean just look at the first page of that site

The New World Government by the Communist UN, controlled by the CFR/TC

Come on!!!

And about the underground cities in Russia I'd like to see his sources
August 15th, 2004  
Kozzy Mozzy

I'd like to see any nation invade the US, let alone get past it's Navy and Airforce.
August 15th, 2004  
Chocobo_Blitzer

This guy had better grab a boat to Vietnam and join the war vets playing russian roulette, cause that's about the mentality he's at.

Seriously, Imperial US? That alone shows what he is.
August 15th, 2004  
GuyontheRight

Yes, this guy is an idiot who probobly doesnt know what he's talking about, but Im still convinced this country will rip itself apart socially. As for sombody invading us, thats a crock of b******t.
August 16th, 2004  
ACTaFOOL82

He needs a bullet.
August 16th, 2004  
SHERMAN

You need to calm down. I think that freedom of speech is an american value...?
August 16th, 2004  
GuyontheRight

Quote:
I think that freedom of speech is an american value...?
Of course it is, and ACTA was just expressing his love for it by adding his own free speech