Military child abduction - Help me bring my daughter home

Team Infidel

Forum Spin Doctor
Please visit this site and help me get my daughter back..... My story is on the website as well as a ton more information....

http://www.bringchloehome.com

My case and my fight are not alone. There are many Soldiers and military out there that have had this done to them. Please share the facebook link and get the word out. Also, there is a place there to donate... Whatever you can, please do... Thanks

Yes, this is MY little girl
Poor kid. Being related to you? Scary! She's in my prayers!

Seriously, I think the system is totally FUBAR'd when it allows this to happen. I hope and pray you get her back. I'll send your url to my pastor and get you on the church's prayer list.

I'd help if I could, I just don't see how I could. A former classmate of mine from Russia lives in Spain now, I suppose I'll ask her if she'd seen your daughter or something. But, I doubt it, it's a big country. Anya, my classmate, is in Barcelona, is that where your wife and daughter would be too, or are they in some other part of Spain, do you know?

You guys rock..... This is a great family.... My daughter is somewhere around Valencia, Spain. Her family is in Benetusser, but she may or may not be living there...

Keep up the fight TI, I'm 100% sure that this will go your way in the end!

Bro, if I had the resources I'd go over and bring her back to ya. Unfortunately I can't even get a passport right now. :(

Incoming PM.

Had another meeting today with a Congressional Staffer. Any inroad I can get, I am going to take. Anything to move this issue forward, I will pursue....

Back