Military Bravery

wolfen

An Army General, Navy Admiral, and a marine General are standing near a building discussing the bravery of their troops.

the Army General says " my troops will do what ever I say without question, thats bravery, I'll prove it" he calls a Private over and says " Private climb up on this roof and jump off killing your self" the private climbs up on the roof and nose dives to death. " that my friends is Bravery"

the Marine general says " I can top that" he calls a young Marine fresh back from Iraq and tells him to limb to the top of the tree jump off go through roof and die in the basement, the marine does it, the general looks at the Army General and says "thats bravery"

The Admiral looks at both men and says pufffft, my men are so brave they can to anything your men did, Both Generals said " prove it"
The Admiral calls a E-3 Fresh off a long cruise and tells him to go to the top of the building and jump off. The Seaman looks at the roof and looks at the Admiral, and says" your crazy dude" and walks away.
the Admiral looks at the two Generals and says " THAT my friends, is bravery"

if they said it too the marine it would have been even funnier lol, though the guys would have then got shot anyways lol

Actually I'm surprised the Marine died, last one I talked to told me they didn't die unless authorized to do so

Back