Military Birth Control

--
Boots

June 24th, 2004  
Darkmb101

Topic: Military Birth Control

After having their 11th child, a U.S. Marine and his wife decided that was enough, as they could not afford a larger house on their housing allowance. So the Marine went to sick call and told the doctor that he and his wife didn't want anymore children.

The doctor told him that there was a procedure called a vasectomy that could fix the problem but due to cost-cutting, the base hospital no longer performed that procedure. The Marine could have it done off base, at his own expense, said the doctor, but it could be very expensive. A less costly alternative, said the doctor, was to go home, get a get a cherry bomb, light it, put it in a beer can, then hold the can up to his ear and count to 10.

The Marine said to the doctor, "I may not be the smartest man in the world, but I don't see how putting a cherry bomb in a beer can next to my ear is going to help me."

"Trust me," said the doctor.

So, the man went home, lit the cherry bomb, and put it in a beer can.

He held the can up to his ear and began to count, "1, 2, 3, 4, 5," at which point he paused, placed the beer can between his legs, and resumed counting on his other hand.

This procedure also works with most soldiers, some sailors, and a few airmen.
June 24th, 2004  
lil Lt

thats pretty good
June 25th, 2004  
FutureRANGER

That's a good one.
--
Boots
June 25th, 2004  
AFSteliga

That's funny.
September 21st, 2006  
tomtom22

That one I have heard about hillbillies!
September 21st, 2006  
Team Infidel

that's pretty good
September 21st, 2006  
Sevens

Lol.....
September 21st, 2006  
AJChenMPH

I thought they just gave you those glasses with the black, plastic frames in boot camp...
September 21st, 2006  
AmericanSweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJChenMPH
I thought they just gave you those glasses with the black, plastic frames in boot camp...
Thats why they're called BCG birth control glasses
September 21st, 2006  
USAFAUX2004

lol, that is great! i thought this would be about the Glasses