military ball

CrazyCadet142 said:
silent driller said:
As for military balls, You've not been to one until you've been to a Marine Corps Birthday Ball(even one in the middle of the desert)! I hung out with some Marines in the Arizona Desert during their Birthday Ball. Being the civilian dingus that I am, I figured they would raise a few glasses and carry on with business. NOT! They went to the local bar and called in some "ladies of finer breeding." And they had steak and beer and celebrated like Marines do. That had to be the greatest parties I ever had the pleasure of being an underaged drinker at!

Hun, Marines don't do anything then carry on with business. If they are gonna do something, they are gonna do it damn right. I should know. My boyfriend wasn't here to celebrate my birthday with me (they wouldn't let them off long enough) so he got drunk there. Yeah, I was thrilled.

If you're still in HS what are you doing with a Marine Boyfriend young lady.

*Sarcasm with a serious tone on

Sea_Cadet said:
you're pretty hot, I don't see how someone like you ends up with guys like us in cadets, most hot chicks at school wouldn't think twice about disdaining the military.

...And I fully agree. I gotta fing a pic of me in my ROTC Blues. If I was gay... ;)

Sea_Cadet said:
CrazyCadet142 said:
silent driller said:
As for military balls, You've not been to one until you've been to a Marine Corps Birthday Ball(even one in the middle of the desert)! I hung out with some Marines in the Arizona Desert during their Birthday Ball. Being the civilian dingus that I am, I figured they would raise a few glasses and carry on with business. NOT! They went to the local bar and called in some "ladies of finer breeding." And they had steak and beer and celebrated like Marines do. That had to be the greatest parties I ever had the pleasure of being an underaged drinker at!

Hun, Marines don't do anything then carry on with business. If they are gonna do something, they are gonna do it damn right. I should know. My boyfriend wasn't here to celebrate my birthday with me (they wouldn't let them off long enough) so he got drunk there. Yeah, I was thrilled.

If you're still in HS what are you doing with a Marine Boyfriend young lady.

*Sarcasm with a serious tone on

Man, don't you know? Every smart lady wants a Marine for a boytoy!

Back