military ball - Page 2

--

January 25th, 2005  
alliehz

So I'm not computer savy, live with it.
heres a link to a CadetStuff picture, it was taken a year ago, I'm the one in red (the picture on the left).

Anyways, no story other then that is almost ever CStuffer from CAWG. The second pic was taken the day before the banquet. There was some music playing and just at the part "shake it like a polaroid picture" that officer, well, the pic says it all... Fortunately hes my friend so I don't think he will have a problem with me posting it. Sorry I don't have anymore pics, I think they got lost in my comp that crashed.
January 26th, 2005  
Gorfour20

Don't ask...It's at the MDWG Cadet Ball almost a year ago, this was a bet.

MDWG Cadet Ball 1

My flt sgt and I (From Encampment) at MDWG Cadet Ball

In April I have my AFROTC dining out so I will post those pics later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nulli secundus
Last but not least, me getting promoted to C/Msgt. (not at the same place, though)
I don't know, I think I beat that C/MSgt Promotion...I received the true "Field Promotion".

[IMG]https://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RwD3AskUqdqljvTwealfnQriynBs2IYpMjifmU1c9N*Py8gxn AGHqjj9D8LhZEktECtCEKRGO36dEOxdh4uG2KibdWZsmJj8Rpi fkIO561g/IMG_6045.jpg[/img]
January 26th, 2005  
alliehz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorfour20
Ah the 2 love birds in the back make the picture that much more memorable
--
January 26th, 2005  
C/2nd Lt Robot

Quote:
I don't know, I think I beat that C/MSgt Promotion...I received the true "Field Promotion".
Way to be a show off, sir.
January 26th, 2005  
Gorfour20

Quote:
Originally Posted by nulli secundus
Quote:
Way to be a show off, sir.
Always fun to show your achievements, 59 days until Eaker baby.
February 16th, 2005  
>*CrAzY*<

http://photobucket.com/albums/v220/I...20Ball%202005/

So I suck and forget to take a camera to milball? actually we thought the camera was int he car... it wasn't, and my date had to be there way early so we couldn't get pictures. Anyway, when people actually get their pictures back I'll update the album...

Nice field promotion, Major.
February 16th, 2005  
Sea_Cadet

you're pretty hot, I don't see how someone like you ends up with guys like us in cadets, most hot chicks at school wouldn't think twice about disdaining the military.
February 17th, 2005  
>*CrAzY*<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea_Cadet
you're pretty hot, I don't see how someone like you ends up with guys like us in cadets, most hot chicks at school wouldn't think twice about disdaining the military.
Whoa... Wow. Just case I'm "Hot" doesn't mean that I don't find "High n Tight" the sexiest and only haircut, and every man in a nice uniform catches my eye.

But yeah, I'm kinda "one of the gang" now, and an honorary JROTC member. I'm the AF branch/CAP recruiter of the JROTC, and held my ground by wearing a AF blue dress.... heck ya!
March 25th, 2005  
silent driller

As for military balls, You've not been to one until you've been to a Marine Corps Birthday Ball(even one in the middle of the desert)! I hung out with some Marines in the Arizona Desert during their Birthday Ball. Being the civilian dingus that I am, I figured they would raise a few glasses and carry on with business. NOT! They went to the local bar and called in some "ladies of finer breeding." And they had steak and beer and celebrated like Marines do. That had to be the greatest parties I ever had the pleasure of being an underaged drinker at!
March 25th, 2005  
>*CrAzY*<

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent driller
As for military balls, You've not been to one until you've been to a Marine Corps Birthday Ball(even one in the middle of the desert)! I hung out with some Marines in the Arizona Desert during their Birthday Ball. Being the civilian dingus that I am, I figured they would raise a few glasses and carry on with business. NOT! They went to the local bar and called in some "ladies of finer breeding." And they had steak and beer and celebrated like Marines do. That had to be the greatest parties I ever had the pleasure of being an underaged drinker at!
Hun, Marines don't do anything then carry on with business. If they are gonna do something, they are gonna do it damn right. I should know. My boyfriend wasn't here to celebrate my birthday with me (they wouldn't let them off long enough) so he got drunk there. Yeah, I was thrilled.