Military Attack against Iran Now Imminent

Well I dont trust anything from NewsMax, but I do agree that unless Ahmadinejab doesn't reverse course someone will bomb him. Right now that could be either Europe, Isreal, or the USA. The best choice would be the Europeans as they have the least to lose.

None of the major or more trusted/credible sources confirmed this yet. Why is that? ;-)

mmarsh said:
Well I dont trust anything from NewsMax, but I do agree that unless Ahmadinejab doesn't reverse course someone will bomb him. Right now that could be either Europe, Isreal, or the USA. The best choice would be the Europeans as they have the least to lose.

newsmax?

LoL

It is Israel National Radio.

phoenix80 said:
World renowned investigative reporter and terror expert Kenneth R. Timmerman, author of the bestselling book "Countdown to Crisis: the Coming Nuclear Showdown with Iran," and Carl Limbacher, reporter for NewMax.com, reveal that the US and Israel will destroy Iran's nuclear facilities in less than 10 weeks from now.

Listen Now -or- Download*

[URL="http://www.israelnn.com/news.php3?id=96976"]http://www.israelnn.com/news.php3?id=96976[/URL]

I believe he was referring to the bolded statement above.

My two cents.

Let Israel handle this, they have been whipping the rest of the Middle East like little boys who just stole something since 1948 and they have a history of knocking out a Muslim state's nuclear facilities. Their intelligence agencies are the best in the world and if they say Iran is working on aquiring nuke's I believe them. (Since they said Iraq was working on building a nuclear weapon and took proper actions long before the West believed Iraq was anywhere near a weapon.)

mmarsh said:

Actually, the Middle Eastern state Germany has invested in the most is Iran. Frankly, I can't see what Europe could lose if Iran did develop nuclear weapons.

Mohmar Deathstrike said:
Actually, the Middle Eastern state Germany has invested in the most is Iran. Frankly, I can't see what Europe could lose if Iran did develop nuclear weapons.

I think what it happening in the Middle East right now over a Danish newspaper is a pretty good example of why Iran should not be allowed nukes, if they are going to throw that big of a temper tantrum over something like that imagine what they will do if someone actually does something wrong.

That and the whole NPT thing that they signed.

Back