Military Art

talk

This picture can speak to a lot of people. I think it means something. But all in all it beatiful and a well painted picture. I'd give it a 10 out of10!.

~THE QUICKEST WAY TO LOSE A FIGHT IS NOT TO FIGHT AT ALL!~ SENSEI ANTHONY DIAZ

Great one.

I really like the idea of painting it inside a military jacket.

That guy who have painted that is really good! I paint myself and I can assure you, that I couldn't have done it better. He is one of those few artists who actually know how to make the painting speak into the heart of the viewer. It is not even wort a 10 out of a 10.. He is too good.

If I could categorize this artist by myself..

I would then say that he is a TRUE artist. And true artists isn't anyone in my eyes. Because true artists is those artist who can paint a feeling and then make people who views it feel the same thing as he who painted it.

Not often I see art like this art.. It really makes the thoughts and questions start to go on. And that is in a REALLY positive way.

Give that guy HUGE good credit from me, Bro.

He has definetly deserved it. :D

Dag%20des%20Oordeels.JPG

It makes me think more or less of war.

This is my artist friend in the Netherlands painting of "The end of the world".
The link is below of his arts.
http://www.freewebs.com/frankvdhoeven/myacrylicpaintings1.htm

Note: Everything is copy righted to Frank van der Hoeven.

Wow... That is nice, and where can i get one... i am sure if he put that art to work on similar things, he would becaome a very wealthy man

well silver i wasnt able to reach the url that you posted because it is blocked through the access that i have here at my school... sorry

That's interesting, never heard of that before (not much into the physical aspect of art :lol: ).

Back