MilForUN?

up for the task everyone?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

soldierzhonor

I keep seeing people posting we could take you, or we could be a thorn in your side, etc.

My idea is to go about the opposite. Instead of saying you could militarily defeat a country, state how, if you were your particular countries leader, go about making the world a safer place for everyone. Pick your countries biggest "rival" and go with how you would go about meeting them in the middle to overcome your adversities. Lets try a friendly thread instead of "we can take you out." Who knows maybe big brother is watching and may learn a few things? If this has been tried before please delete. Maybe even make a type of MilFor UN body and make some sim resolutions for the forum to show we can meet in the middle. The Mods could be the "Kofi Annans" to make sure everything goes smoothly. The mods can discuss certain resolutions and decide how they think it would actually turn out and so on. I think it'd be fun but the biggest obstacle would be whom to choose as your particular countries rep. Each country could then have a thread to discuss and vote on a subject. Then that countries MilForUN rep could present it to the public. That of course is all dependant on if the mods are up for such an event. The only people allowed to post in the "MilForUN Forum" is that countries delegate. Hey, its an idea anyway ;)

In NO way will anyone divulge any info that shouldnt be (national secrets) and in the MilForUN there is ABSOLUTELY NO flaming!

If I am Chinese president and I have the upper-hands I would like to:

let me think, later.

Oh Israel, task number one.

Flying Frog, please elaborate on Israel? How could we all meet in the middle to help resolve whats going on in Israel? Thanks

Back