Votes: 12 57.1%
  • I don't think so

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • I don't care

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters

Yossarian

Forum Resistance Leader
Does anyone think that the milforum has reached wiki status? Or is there still a long way to go before someone makes a page on wikipedia about the milforums.

Note I said it would be "cool" did not say it would be helpful, other than maybe spreading the word about the forums and expanding membership.

Note I said it would be "cool" did not say it would be helpful, other than maybe spreading the word about the forums and expanding membership.

I am not saying it is a bad idea I was just wondering what was to be gained by putting it on there.

What is "Wiki status"??? :smil:

There are many links to different pages on Military-Quotes.com on Wikipedia.org already, but I really can't see why an article about the Milforum would be usefull there..
Maybe for our 10th anniversary in 2012?? :D

What is "Wiki status"??? :smil:

There are many links to different pages on Military-Quotes.com on Wikipedia.org already, but I really can't see why an article about the Milforum would be usefull there..
Maybe for our 10th anniversary in 2012?? :D

Thats the idea lol, just once again stating that it would be something else to be bored but show your friends what about you are posting on without having to tour the site or explain it, trust me I really distaste that. lol

I don't think there should, unless we become some sort of definitive source for military related information or get recognized by some sort of agency or something of that level.

Who knows what could happen or what the future holds, I just think the milforum would be cool if it was up on the level of similar post and sharing sites.

Back