MilForum Washington D.C. meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Team Infidel

Forum Spin Doctor
Ok.. Just having a random thought. If we could arrange a summer 2007 Washington D.C. tour for the great folks of MilForum, who would be interested? Folks coming here, and taking tours of our nations capital.... Just a thought, but I would think it would be pretty interesting.

Mom wouldnt let me...She thinks you guys are all old, perverted men trying to rape little boys. ROFLMAO! Ive tried to convince her otherwise, but shes not buying it....So I have to be content with just talking over the internet.

Actually, she's got a point. ;)

TI: I'll help you plan it if it happens, even if I wind up PCS'ing up to NYC.

What we should do is pick a date and stick to it so other members of the forum can make their plans.. ie, flight and hotel, etc.... 4th of July is the worst day to come. I was thinking first week of July 9-13 2007. That is one week to tour D.C. and the surrounding areas. Either that or just do the weekend of 13-16 July 2007. Thoughts?

Well, I've never been there that wasn't a two day business trip. It might be fun to look around on the ground for a while instead of doing the airport marathon. I'll give it a try.

Well, duh. :)

I was going to take pics of TI and myself having lunch last week, but then remembered that the Puzzle Palace has a no photos policy in effect right now...

Well, I've never been there that wasn't a two day business trip. It might be fun to look around on the ground for a while instead of doing the airport marathon. I'll give it a try.
hehehe...airport marathon...thats good stuff. hehe...Well, I asked my mom, and she acctually said I could do it, but we have made plans to stay with my grandma in GA during that exact week.

Yeah, Henderson. Its only a thousand miles. No big deal when you think of all the fun you'll have. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back