MilForum Washington D.C. meet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thongs? Swimsuits? Forget that, I'm going commando, no way this ol boy is getting a case of crotch rot.

A poodle skirt is a calf length skirt with a poodle (of any kind of material usually something wool) who's tail (usually made of the same material, sometimes made of string or something else) wraps around and goes up to the waist. Usually with a pretty fluffly A-line slip worn underneath. I actually have one. They look super cute with saddle hoppers and a button down white dress shirt.

The Cooler King is awesome at finding pics of things...Think maybe you can dig one up of a poodle skirt for Kiwi, CK? :)

Don't even think about it, falling off my bed "bang" curling up in a ball, please god make it go away, rocking back and forth.

Yeah, but I don't see no, hear no, speak no because its safe. I do it because I just don't give a flying f*** what everyone else does as long as I don't have to be included in it. :mrgreen:

A poodle skirt is a calf length skirt with a poodle (of any kind of material usually something wool) who's tail (usually made of the same material, sometimes made of string or something else) wraps around and goes up to the waist. Usually with a pretty fluffly A-line slip worn underneath. I actually have one. They look super cute with saddle hoppers and a button down white dress shirt.

The Cooler King is awesome at finding pics of things...Think maybe you can dig one up of a poodle skirt for Kiwi, CK? :)

Here you go, poodle skirts. Sort of fancier than the ones I remember. I think some girl's Mother must have designed them, one could dig all night and not find a girl under there at the drive-in.
:-(
Poodle_skirt2.jpg

Poodle_skirt1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back