MilForum Washington D.C. meet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking first week of July 9-13 2007. That is one week to tour D.C. and the surrounding areas. Either that or just do the weekend of 13-16 July 2007. Thoughts?
It sounds good to me, although I know personally it'll depend on whether or not I'm still stationed in the DC area at that point -- I will have just gotten back from my honeymoon then, so it might be tough for me to get away if I've already PCS'ed back to NY/NJ by that point; although if I'm still in DC, then it won't be a problem.

Well, the Amsterdam scene is basically within reach for all Europeans for a small amount of money :angel:

There ya go. Those who live in the States can meet in DC, those outside the States can meet in Amsterdam, everyone can take a whole lotta pics, and then you all can post them and tell us about how much fun you had. Sounds like a fabulous plan to me. :)

How about everyone in Asia-Australia-NZ meet up in Hong Kong? The beer is cheaper than Amsterdam or DC... any takers?

Mate, you'd be a welcome sight. Come hither for some litres of beer... the beer hereabouts is sold in 1 litre bottles for .25 cents (USD). Like I told PJ and Milidar, first BAR is on me.

Woohoo!! Plans are starting to come together!! Now remember: Blackmail photos and stories are a MUST!!!! :mrgreen: But seriously, y'all have a great time!!! :angel:

What sort of people are you recording naked people having a beer or ten at a pub somewhere in D.C, Hong Kong or in "The 'Dam".... ???

Very well, Sign this contract and I'll take care of the income of the video sales... :read:

I'd definitely be up for a DC tour. It'd mark the 2nd time I've been to the US and I've already seen my nation's capital several times...

Its all good, in DC you can run nekkid and drunk and people will just think you're one of the Kennedy's... in Amsterdam, well, you're just going with the flow hey... and in Hongkers they just figure you're just one of the Navy pukes who've been at sea for the last six months.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back