Milforum RANKED Battlefield 2 server now online!

Do you play BF 2?

• Yes!

Votes: 24 61.5%
  • nope...

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • No, but I'm certainly going to now!

Votes: 5 12.8%

• Total voters
9key.jpg

http://www.static3d.com/gaming/bf1942/posters.htm

:cool:

hehe, I was pressing the "9" over and over again.. but nothing :( Good the sea was under me heh.

Do medics have parachutes?? :?

Everyone has parachutes, but you should check your key config to see if it has been changed form the default settings.

:rolleyes:

Hey I have a question, why dont you make a milforum server for the game counter strike source or Red Orchestra Ostfront?
Oh and is it possible for mr to become a mod in the BF2 server? :angel:

:rolleyes:
Hey I have a question, why dont you make a milforum server for the game counter strike source or Red Orchestra Ostfront?
Nope, because I don't play any of those games.. :smil:

And to your second question: nope as well.. :cool:

thats not a very wise, just, way :brave: No honor! Fight wars with wisdom! :brave:

Redleg, people dont follow rules! I was playing just a few minutes ago.. and someone just artyd our base.. good thing is I was a medic.
At least, the milforum members should have extra authority over the other regular players or something?
What do you think?
:salute:

thank you :smil: Have haste :viking:
Players over there should at least recognize the members, so if I say something trying to uphold the law, they dont ignore or make fun of me.

damn i dont have armored fury!

Is armored fury free? or i have to buy it?
and if i want to install it, do i have to install it before patching 1.41 =____=?!?! i hate reinstalling!

Last edited:
Armored fury isn't free, but I'm running "plain" BF 2 on the server now.. :smil:

Back