Milforum RANKED Battlefield 2 server now online!

Do you play BF 2?

• Yes!

Votes: 24 61.5%
  • nope...

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • No, but I'm certainly going to now!

Votes: 5 12.8%

• Total voters
tack so mycke kompis ;)

hey I am having difficulties getting this booster pack :? any help?

I am having a problem. I am trying to purchase this game, and fill out everything required. My region is not available so I choose "other". Anyway, when at last I come to the final step, it says:

"The following error has occurred:
Address Unintelligible
Explanation:
Somewhere along the way to your destination, the address (location) you were trying to get to was garbled.
How to Fix the Problem:
Your best bet is to hit the Back button on your browser and try to navigate from there. If that doesn't work, you should close your browser window, sign back on to the site, and try again.
If you get this error again, please let us know by going to:
EA Customer Help
Pogo Help
Please take note and let us know the steps you took to get to this page.

Back "

I tried it a few times but still.. same result... wonder whats wrong?

Last edited by a moderator:
I did :) Waiting for the reply.. wish me luck

ok so whats the names of the maps available for this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Operation Road Rage
Operation Harvest
Midnight Sun

All three have different 16, 32, and 64 player versions

yo 8) I got it! :D

Ok so I connected to the server, but guess what, no one was there lol, so I was playing alone.. screwing around, flying the new planes and choppers.. taking a ride, visiting the mall :p until I got bored, and went to another server using the map wake island 2007, one of my favourite. Oh and my ping was about 300. Hope they dont kick people, specially members of this forum :)

yep. Hey I went to the Milforum server again, and NO one was there.. you sure people play there orr.. :?

AlexKall, which servers do u play one? :) most of them kick me for high ping lol, and its hard trying to find a server that tolerates high pings of approx 150-250. But I have found a few that do tolerate which is good. Because everytime I try to find a new server, I get kicked, so if i have enough trying, i just go back to that sever :)
Maybe you can drop by there? ;) the IP is: 195.238.1.26 , pretty good server, only problem is, it only plays the map Wake Island 2007.
And my name is Lemupin 8) private Lemupin :mrgreen:

People where on it.....

I mean afterall that is how I found out about this forum....although servers go dead from time to time...just need to get some people in there and usually more people will join...

yeah.. people "where" on it? heh, hope people still are in it. Unfortunately, everytime I go, its only me alone.. its really a weird feeling alone, try it.

Anyway, this IP is good 195.238.1.26 . You should maybe stop by there sometime :)

Just FYI, the server is full now, and I'm on it so "bring it on".. :rambo:

Running only standard BF 2 maps Strike at Karkand and Wake Islad 2007 now.

^that was 2 days ago..

what about now? :p

Oh hey I got a question. Ok, I have formatted my pc, so I will have to install the game as well as the patch. But my question is, what happens to the booster pack "Armoured Furry"?? I mean I bought it.. so.. what exactly is going to happen now? :?

Last edited:
Then you need to rephrase your question because I don't understand it.. :smil:

Hey whats the latest bf2 mod or patch? v1.3 right?

Because I installed Bf2 , then Bf2 SF, then the patch 1.3, then went to search for servesr, and only 2 showed up :? Should I filter something? cause I have the "same version" and "same mod" checked.

Back