Milforum member map

I think it adds a certain level of reality that makes us seem more real than just words on a screen.

You're on the map ItalianGuy.. :D

It's even cooler if you have Google earth installed on your computer..
You can click on the pins to go directly to the city/country...

But it's not 100% accurate, since it traces the country/city by your IP's..

Redleg said:
You're on the map ItalianGuy.. :D

It's even cooler if you have Google earth installed on your computer..
You can click on the pins to go directly to the city/country...

But it's not 100% accurate, since it traces the country/city by your IP's..

Ooh wow, amazing. Yes I have Google Earth installed, so let me check it out :D

Yeah it will take me to Rome even though I'm not there, but still cool :D

P.S. We had a visit from Damascus, Syria? :?: :shock: And also from Peru, Hawaii... wow.

my map is quite unreliable, and there are other more formal looking ones i've sen so it might be good to start a new one and sticky it

(yes i'm drunk)

The frappr one I linked at the beginning of this thread is very good and it has a link for admins to put a hot button on this site people can click and go right there. I have it on my site and it works great. If you want a link Redleg I can PM you.

That hit map is pretty sweet, though it makes me wonder, who is checking out the board in Tehran and in Hanoi... :shock:

bulldogg said:
That hit map is pretty sweet, though it makes me wonder, who is checking out the board in Tehran and in Hanoi... :shock:

Yeah same here. Weird how people in Baku, Damascus, even Libya are reported on the map. I think we'll have to worry the most when we see a pin in North Korea.

Update: We get visits from Saudi Arabia, Bahrein, Northern Pakistan (! :shock: ), Java, the Canary Islands, Hawaii. Ain't that weird? I mean some are scary, some are just cool.

Indeed it does... although that daily hit from Beijing gives me the creeps, it wouldn't be so bad if there was actually someone posting from there. :shock:

Back