Milforum Battlefield 2 Server Online NOW! :)

Redleg

The fire is everything
Staff member
The Milforum Battlefield 2 server is finally up and running!

Server name:
Milforum.com - BF 2 Server

IP:

Hosted By:
Clanservers

It's running on standard settings and I've only added one map so far.
But it works fine, tried it yesterday evening on ISDN all the way from Norway, and it wasn't lagging (too) much.

But broadband is of course prefered...

Search for "Milforum" on the server list to find it, or go directly to the IP.
Feel free to bring in non-forum members as well on the server, I haven't password protected any of the slots yet.

:rambo:

This game rocks more and more.. :D

Been playing (too much) on the Milforum server, and on other servers the last few days..

I'm thinking about upgrading the server to a Ranked one soon..
But I'm not too sure yet.
There's a few "cheats" out there for ranked servers, and no patches has been released to fix this yet..

An update to version 1.01 are coming soon, so I hope it can fix the ranked server issues as well..
http://www.eagames.com/official/battlefield/battlefield2/us/editorial.jsp?src=communityupdate_063005

*cough*

look for GhostOfGallipoli on the commander stats....quite chuffed if i do say so! 400th in the world last time i checked

Well I should finally be able to play it I have had video card issues (mine was crap) but I have picked up a 6800GT and as soon as I can be bothered installing it I will be available to improve someones stats soon after.
:)

Is it ranked yet?

I'd love to play in the server ( if my wireless holds up) and get some exp. points while I'm at it... 8)

not ranked yet.... :?
Still waiting, but it shouldn't take long now (I hope...)
No one seems to play on unranked servers now...

Cadet Chief Robot said:
Not I. I'm too cheap to pay for an online game even though i'm currently sitting on a pretty heafty wad of cash.

There's no monthly fee on BF 2 if that's what you're worried about... ;)

Does anybody have this game that can run with an ATI Radeon 9200 graphics card? I get an error message. DOes that mean I just have to update the driver

Try to put the AGP down to 4x and you can also try to turn fast write off..
then reboot and try again.
Display Properties > settings tab > ADVANCED button > SMARTGART[tm]

That should work.. :)

Back