MilForum Battlefield 1942 Team! SERVER ONLINE... :D

400?? :shock: :?

It must be PBs fault, it shouldn't be that high, even from your part of the world...

Ahh, I see.. :)

BF is pretty "kind" when it comes to bandwidth, so 400 should be ok...

will you be switching to BF2 when it comes out, or will this server continue to be BF1942?

Every time i try to connect to your server it says i need to update but i dont know how and if i click yes i dont know which upddate to do

Locke said:
will you be switching to BF2 when it comes out, or will this server continue to be BF1942?

I may downgrade this server to 24-30 players, and maybe get a BF 2 server as well... :)
Every time i try to connect to your server it says i need to update but i dont know how and if i click yes i dont know which upddate to do

Have you installed DC Final v.08 now?
And have you installed the lates BF 1942 patch (from the official BF1942 site)??

I believe it's version 1.6 now (full client install):
http://www.eagames.com/official/battlefield/1942/us/gamedemo.jsp?state=010010
(I hope that's the correct link. I'm not able to view games related sites from work.. :) )

The only stuff i got installed was the patch DC final Road to rome and thats it i havent updated squat. Ok i dowloaded it and now i dont know what to do :lol: everytime i try to open the update it sends me to the website and gives me a different file extract thing

First you'll need to download the full v1.6:
ftp://largedownloads.ea.com/pub/patches/battlefield_1942_patch_v1.6.19.exe

And run that .exe file..

Then you'll nedd to download the v1.61 patch:
ftp://largedownloads.ea.com/pub/patches/battlefield_1942_incremental_patch_v1.6_to_v1.61b.exe

Chewie_nz said:
of course now i'm having all sorts of pb issues again....not even pbweb is helping.

Hm, strange..
I played a bit earlier today, and PB was giving me a hard time.
I downloaded and ran pbweb.exe, and everything worked smoothly afterwards...
http://www.punkbuster.com/index.php?page=updatepb.php

Ok evertime i go to play it says votemap and that still stays up alllllll the time when i play and im still haveing update problems. Also when ever i try to play anything that has to do with DC it shuts off my game

Joe252 said:
Ok evertime i go to play it says votemap and that still stays up alllllll the time when i play and im still haveing update problems. Also when ever i try to play anything that has to do with DC it shuts off my game

Do you have an original version of BF1942??? ;)

It sounds really strange... :?
I played yesterday with a friend, and there were no problems at all...

OK map vote fixed. Update fixed New Objective. I Downloaded DC v.7 and it said it was corrupt so i cant open it. I also think one reason i never could play dc was becuase the Corrupt problem and deleted and forgot lmao.

Back