Milcharity: September Donation

Another vote for the American Red Cross related to Hurricane Katrina.

EDIT: just made my own personal donation.

Hm, I wonder who this months donation will go to....

I've also added Donation Banners that rotates at the top of the entire site and forum now.
And no, I don't get anything at all if you donate through those links, everything goes directly to the Red Cross.. :)

:pray: :pray: :angel: :pray: :pray:

Redleg, I've enjoyed thes forums immensely for the week or so I've been on, but whooda thunk that you've been donating to charities directly from the proceeds for over a year now.

Wonderful work you're doing, here and around the world.

Thank you.

:angel:

Thank you yourself, and thank you very much to all of you who supports this site and forum.
I wouldn't be able to send out any donations without having you "hanging around" here. :)

Redleg said:
:angel:

Thank you yourself, and thank you very much to all of you who supports this site and forum.
I wouldn't be able to send out any donations without having you "hanging around" here. :)

Yes well we do spend a lot of time here, don't we?

Name posts/percent
1 Redleg 6293 4%
2 Redneck 4676 3%
3 News Manager 4180 3%
4 the_13th_redneck 3295 2%
5 Italian Guy 3190 2%
6 SHERMAN 3139 2%
7 Charge 7 2853 2%
8 Missileer 2304 2%
9 godofthunder9010 2248 2%
10 Darkmb101 2224 2%
11 03USMC 2033 1%
12 Cadet Chief Robot 1991 1%
13 USAFAUX2004 1823 1%
14 Doody 1772 1%
15 RnderSafe 1765 1%

29 percent of posts by only .37 percent of the forum. Hm...and all the names on that list post at least once a day and you probably know them by their name right away...

Donation sent to the Red Cross today. :)

Thank you for your generous gift to the American Red Cross 2005 Hurricane Relief Fund. This fund makes it possible for the Red Cross to help nationwide Hurricane disaster victims of 2005 with critical needs such as shelter, food, clothing, counseling and other assistance. It's because of the 2005 Hurricane Relief Fund that our response can be immediate regardless of its location or the community’s ability to financially support our efforts.

Your generous support means the most to the families who rely on Red Cross to help them through some of the most difficult times of their lives.

Please continue to visit us at http://www.redcross.org/ to see how we’re using your 2005 Hurricane Relief Fund donation to make a difference, and for the most current disaster updates and stories about the people being helped.

Together, we can save a life.

American Red Cross

I'll put up a new donation thread for october soon..

Back