So I guess I'll just keep the money for myself this month then... :lol:

No more suggestions?? :(

Come guys and gals, where's the Christmas spirit?? :santa:

Some links would have been nice.. :)

I can only do online donations....

how bout mine.................

"children in need"

for all those poor 3rd world country children that have AID's

kids that have to prostitute themselves at the age of 10, just to bring home money or food for their families..............

death n blind children with no homes.................

but seriously to help new born kids that are subjected to AIDS'HIV

Something involving children would have been nice, especially since it's Christmas soon..

Feel free to post as many suggestions as you want here SwordFish.
(and add links here as well)
I will make the donation this weekend.

Thanks. :)

Hi,

Feel free to post as many suggestions as you want here SwordFish.
(and add links here as well)

Ok I will ...............and that C.R.Y is about Children

CRY, Child Relief and You, is an Indian NGO that works for the benefit of underprivileged Indian children. It does this by acting as the link between donors like you, and 171 grassroots-level initiatives that are working for the welfare of various groups of marginalized children.

http://www.cry.org/index.asp

http://www.indianngos.com/issue/education/memeberprojects/cry.htm

I think anything dealing with childrens. Orphans also here in the Americas. I will do my best to look for a link on orphans.

my link

http://www.bbc.co.uk/pudsey/

thats for children in need..................explains and is a very good cause as it is fighting famine.............AIDS/HIV...............abuse in africa.....................indian and most 3rd world countries

Sooners1 and Courtenay, I followed your suggestions this time, so
this months donations went to children in need around the world.. :)

$50 donated to:
"Feed the Children" International.
www.feedthechildren.org
Dear Lars -------,

Thank you so much for your gift to Feed The Children of $50.00. Your generosity will help make sure we're there for starving little ones around the world.

I also want you to know how wonderful it is to invite you into Feed The Children's family of friends and supporters. For over a quarter of a century, new friends like you have helped make certain that starving children are receiving the food, help and hope they need.

In fact, right now, we're rushing more food and essential supplies to more children than ever before in our history! From Angola to Afghanistan, Ethiopia to Honduras, we're reaching hungry little children and hurting families. In fact, if your heart leads you to, please consider becoming a monthly Feed-A-Child partner.

Thank you again for your help and for all you mean to me -- and to the children!

God bless you.

For the children,
Larry Jones,
President
Feed The Children

and $50 to:
St. Judes Children's research hospital:
www.stjude.org
Dear -----,

Thank you for your generous gift of $50. Your caring gift will help save the lives of St. Jude Children. We appreciate your thoughtfulness. Your kindness and consideration means more than you'll ever know.

You will also receive an acknowledgement in the mail.

To ensure you stay connected with St. Jude, please add donors @ stjude.org to your address book.

For the children of St. Jude,
Marlo Thomas

I hope they can find some good use for the money..

Merry Christmas to all children around the world.. :santa:

Back