Milcharity February/March donation suggestions

Doctors without borders?
I know they have been up before, but in my mind it is a good cause which helps people without any political agenda (I think).

Doctors without borders is certainly a worthy organization.
The donation has been sent to them a couple of times before, but I don't have any problems with sending it to them again. :)

I have to back Doctors Without Borders, they are without an agenda other than just helping those who need it most.

http://soldiersangels.org/ Sounds good to me.

I like the Soldiers Angels because I have been at points in my life where I felt I was unloved and unneeded by people back home. Many of you know how it feels to hear mail call and not get anything in the mail at all.

I don't know of SA has gotten donations before or not.

P.S. This is the first time I have really looked at this. Is there any other form or way we can make donations personally to the site to help out?

Last edited:
Soldiers Angels is a great org!

Here's a couple to keep in mind for other months:

Knightsbridge International

These guys do a lot of good work, for civilians as well as military that may be stationed in the same area. They did a lot of good stuff in Afghanistan, as well as helped out with the Tsunami relief.

They really get in the dirt and help the "little guys."

Doctors Without Borders is a good org, my sister volunteered with them for a couple of years after she finished her residency. Nothing but good things to say about them.

There's also another one you may want to look at:

International Medical Corps

Marinerhodes said:
http://soldiersangels.org/P.S. This is the first time I have really looked at this. Is there any other form or way we can make donations personally to the site to help out?
I normally send out a $100 donation on behalf of the entire forum, it's possible to add to that if you want to, some members have done that a couple of times in the past.

I'll send the donation before this weekend, so you have only a couple of days left to suggest new charities, or post your support for the ones already suggested.

So far Doctors Without Borders and Soldiers Angels got 3 "votes" each.. :)

It is still there i think, delete post I mean

It is still there i think, delete post I mean. Click Edit , then Click go advanced and at the top is a button to delete this message.

Redleg said:
And that is? Got a link?

heh, a good idea is to google it and see for yourself the various sites and get a load of info. Better than just posting one link dont you think Admin? ;)

:salute2:

MightyMacbeth said:
heh, a good idea is to google it and see for yourself the various sites and get a load of info. Better than just posting one link dont you think Admin? ;)
No, not when the info could be of interest to others as well.
It's much easier for one person to post the link and info instead of sending 50 members off to Google.

tomtom22 said:
It is still there i think, delete post I mean. Click Edit , then Click go advanced and at the top is a button to delete this message.

I never noticed that, thank you very much Tomtom.

Redleg said:
No, not when the info could be of interest to others as well.
It's much easier for one person to post the link and info instead of sending 50 members off to Google.

very well then Redleg, very well 8)

Back