MilCharity is alive again!

Redleg

The fire is everything
Staff member
After being AWOL for quite a while I'm very happy to announce
that the Milcharity has been brought back to life again now!
:jump:

The advertising income hasn't been the best the last few months, so I simply couldn't afford to make any donations since january (Victory Junction Gang Camp), but things are looking a bit better so we're "back in business" now!!

Who deserves this months $100 milcharity donation??
Post your suggestions in this thread now!! :D

Haven't heard about this before??
You can find some more info in the Milcharity in here:
http://www.military-quotes.com/forum/milcharity-monthly-donations-t901.html

i've been gone so long i didn't realize it was dead in the first place. please let me know if i can help in any way around here boss. also could you please tell me how i can personally donate to the site to help with the milcharity i have been gone awhile and i have not had the means to help in the past but now i am somewhat stable and would like to help. Thank you again redleg.

Thanks a lot for offer but there's no need for extra donations/help other than continuing to make quality posts in the forum.. :smil:

In the common practice of politicians everywhere let me say to my esteemed colleagues, Mr. Red Leg and Mr. Spike that I will also add my vote of support for your chosen charity if in next month's voting you will support my nomination of War Child International.

Donation sent to the AICR now.
I really hope they find a way to cure or prevent this terrible disease someday... :?

I believe that Bass Pro Shops has an incentive going on to donate equipment to soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan, and the background on it looked pretty good.

Hillary Clinton's political campaign??? :shock: Just thought I would throw that out there..(Its just a joke, don't kill me)

The Milcharity is (unfortunately) on hold right now due to lack of advertising income, but we'll hopefully be able to get it up and running again in a not too distant future.. :smil:

The Milcharity is (unfortunately) on hold right now due to lack of advertising income...

Is there anything I can do to help gain back or even get new advertising income? This seems like a wonderful idea! I hate to see something like this die, and it's been quite a while that it has been down it looks like.

It's not dead, it's just waiting for better times.. :smil:
Google gave us a pretty rough time early last year when they decided to de-index the entire site for some unknown reason.. It took several months to get all pages indexed again, but then we had already lost aroun 8-10k daily visitors, and with that the extra advertising income..
But the number of visitors are incresing every month now so the Milcharity should hopefully be back on track early next year again..

Google or one of their staff who did it were probably uncomfortable with the icky and disgusting organization known as the military.

Back