MilBucks

Spyfly said:
I have posted only a few tiems today and i think that i have not got any milbucks for that. I have not played any games. I have made one new topic also. i got 32 milbucks so i am pretty sure that i have not crossed any limit line.

It's 100MilBucks max pr 24 hours, not pr day..
So if you posted yesterday, that would still affect todays milbuck limit.

Ok, well. I'm still kind of lost on the 24hrs thing.

Say I posted something right now and I reached my limit, therefore starting the 24hr timer. If I post before the time is up, will the 24hr period reset?

the bucks dont matter to me, i just like to talk and have some fun.(not to forget advancing in rank, and learning others takes on things) 8) :lol:

NCdt Steliga said:

Say I posted something right now and I reached my limit, therefore starting the 24hr timer. If I post before the time is up, will the 24hr period reset?

Hm..

The forum counts the milbucks you have earned 24hours back in time from the second you post your message.
If you have earned over 100 during those 24 hours you will get zero....

Understand now??

NCdt Steliga said:

I kinda have the same question. I posted quite a lot the past few days, but I only lost 5 MilBucks for no apparrent reason. It keeps telling me
forum said:
Your message has been entered successfully.
You have exceeded the alloted amount of posts and will not earn anything for your post

1217 said:
I kinda have the same question. I posted quite a lot the past few days, but I only lost 5 MilBucks for no apparrent reason.

The only way you can loose MBs is if I or one of the moderators have deleted some of your posts.
But there are a couple of "bugs" in the MilBucks system that may cause it to go more than 24 hours before you can earn more MilBucks.
I'm sorry, but there's nothing I can do about that... :?

No, you don't loose any milbucks for posting at all
Only if we delete your posts.

Redleg said:
please read the question again, don't think you understood it....
I'll rephrase it: Does that mean that if a post of mine gets deleted, I lose 5 Milbucks, even if I didn't earn anything for that post?

1217 said:
Redleg said:
please read the question again, don't think you understood it....
I'll rephrase it: Does that mean that if a post of mine gets deleted, I lose 5 Milbucks, even if I didn't earn anything for that post?

Oh, I see.. :oops:

Yes, I believe it does.
It will be form form of "punishment" for spamming.. ;)

Redleg said:
Hm..

The forum counts the milbucks you have earned 24hours back in time from the second you post your message.
If you have earned over 100 during those 24 hours you will get zero....

Understand now??

In a way, but you didn't really answer my question. Maybe I worded it wrong. If I post during the 24hr timeframe, does the timer reset from THAT post, or will it still keep counting from the post that my limit was hit?

the timer does not reset at all.
I counts 24 hours backwards from evey post you make, and checks if you have earned more than 100 MBs in total during that time period.

Sorry I'm posting this here, but it's still the same problem, I haven't recieved any Milbucks for my posts since sunday, I think. (see previous posts in this topic) anything anyone can do about that? :(

Hm, are you sure you haven't got any??

You will also get MilBucks for replies to threads you have started, and they do also count in the 100 MilBucks limit..

Try to write down the amount you have now, and see if you have more of them the next time you log on.
PM me if this is still a problem tomorrow.

Is it really necessary to put such limits. I dont think that there would be anyone who would be spamming. If someone would be on this forum only for the points than they would be spamming until they would get 100 anyway.

Spyfly said:
Is it really necessary to put such limits. I dont think that there would be anyone who would be spamming. If someone would be on this forum only for the points than they would be spamming until they would get 100 anyway.

There has actually been several examples of members spamming for MilBucks.
And it's pain in the a*s to find and remove such posts.
That's why we have a 100 MilBucks limit.

It doesn't only "reward" members with lot's of posts in a short time, but you also have to be an active member for some time to afford the most expensive privilegies. (glow etc..)

I guess you are right. But cant you earn really a lot of points on those slut machines? I didnt play those yet caus they are unavaible right now so i dont know exactly hos it looks but i guess that you can get a lot of points if you are lucky.

Back