MilBucks lotto

SOT_II

I haven't looked around that much and am entirely confused about milbucks but since they seem important maybe there could be a game called milbucks lotto or something.

people can buy a ticket for a milbuck...and get assigned a number...if the number is drawn they get the money from the pot.

Sort of like the Lottery Door for the Old Wildcat! BBS.

Admin edit: Link removed. Please wait until you can buy the signature.

We had a "gambling hall" in here before, but I removed it.

It's best to earn the Bucks from good old posting. :)

That would seem to be an interesting way for you to make a lot of "points". Considering the size of the number and the duration at which the lotto would last you'll bank a ton of "interest" won't you?

six places with a variable of 10 numbers per place (6^10) is like 362,797,056 choices done weekly...

Darkmb101 said:
But since there are no rules against having a lottery, i've created one

http://www.military-quotes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=41174#41174

So? Whats your point? Its not like a rig it so no one ever wins. ill probably have to change teh pot from 100 to 500 depending how many people play.

There is no real point just that the odds are pretty hard to overcome and wouldn't seem to be worth it.

Darkmb101 said:
So? Whats your point? Its not like a rig it so no one ever wins. ill probably have to change teh pot from 100 to 500 depending how many people play.

Now I see you edited it to 6^60 (as it seems you can repeat numbers) odds which is even more difficult. Chances of hitting your lotto are now at what equal to nearly that of the megabucks real lottery.

Not saying they are but that's a pretty silly set of odds to "win" anything.
Even 1 in 1000 is pretty sttep considering the number of users, number of active users, and number of posts.
Redleg said:
No one is forcing you to "play" SOT... ;)

Edit with those odd you are purposefully or unintentinally making it so no one will win, don't you see that?.

Darkmb101 said:
SOT_II said:
so that's 6^20 which is 1 in 21,936,950,640,377,856

Darkmb101 said:
I see, hmmm. i change numbers to be 1-20.

Enough with the calculations, are you going to play or not? Its not like im gonna purposely make it so no one's gonna win.

Just leave it SOT, feel free to start your own lotto if you want to. :)

Back