MilBucks, Avatars, Gear, Arcade, Bank questions?? Read this!

Redleg

The fire is everything
Staff member
There has been several questions about MilBucks, the Arcade or other forum features.

You can find info about most of these things in here:
http://www.military-quotes.com/forum/faq.php

Read this first, if you still can't find an answer please post your question here. (use the "new topic" button, don't reply to this post...)

Hello there....

Well I am :stupid:

My own Avatar from my computer don´t show and my signature seems not to be in my messages either? Anything moderators can help me out with? :)

KAMIKAZI said:
So you only gain Milbucks by interest not by the amount of posts you do?

No, u get milbucks for posting, but theres a limit to the amount of milbucks u can get.

oh I see, and another thing I dont know if this is related to milbucks but my rank insignia of Corporal which is showing in the member list isnt showing in the forum.

i know what the milibucks are but what are they ther for where do you spend thm...can you spend them?

Yes you certainly can..

check out the Milforum PX, Bank and the Online Games links at the top of every page.. :)
You'll have to go into the Forum special effects shop (in the PX) in order to buy the Avatar, Signature, Title and other "special effects" privilegies.

Question.

Are the milbucks only awarded in 5 and 10 increments which is all I have seen thus far?
I noticed you get 5 for a post and 10 for a new thread. Is that it and the only way?

Re: Question.

Mr.Rooster said:
Are the milbucks only awarded in 5 and 10 increments which is all I have seen thus far?
I noticed you get 5 for a post and 10 for a new thread. Is that it and the only way?

You also get 1 Milbuck pr reply to threads you have started.

The games in the Arcade costs 3 Milbucks to play, but if you take the highscore you can win 6 Milbucks.. :)
More games will be added in there soon by the way.

Direct Deposit.
Meaning maybe implement a feature where our milbucks go directly to the bank if we wish them to. That way we don't manually have to put them in there. I don't agree at all with the posts not being awarded if you post more then 15 or 20 times a day. That means it is best to not participate once the quota is met per day. This post will be my third that I do not earn milbucks for today. Its frustrtaing to have it like that when you need those things to get access to all the goodies on the board.
I suggest if someone is problem with spamming or whatever, you place the limitations on the individual problem members, not the entire board.

Direct Deposit isn't possible right now.
I'll need to re-program parts of the forum code in order to implement it, and I don't have time to do that now.

The maximum number of posts pr day that you'll earn milbucks from have been raised to 40 now by the way.. :)

Back