MilBucks, Avatars, Gear, Arcade, Bank questions?? Read this!

Double posts over 24 hours isn't a problem.. ;)

I'll see if I can do something about the order the gear gets listed in.

Thanks Captian, damn things driving me crazy, it's all I can see out the corner of my eye.

Captian, I was wondering, the News Manager makes an awful lot of Posts, but forgoes any Milbucks for such, couldn't the News Manager take the Milbucks and just use such for contests and the like?

Oh, and I took care of that problem I had with the Army Flag, although I had planed for the US Flag to be furthest to the left as I look at my Screne, but things did not work out as I had planed, although I still like the look.

Captian, I was wondering, the News Manager makes an awful lot of Posts, but forgoes any Milbucks for such, couldn't the News Manager take the Milbucks and just use such for contests and the like?
The News Manager loves this place so much so he's agreed to work here for free.. :smil:
(it's bot so it really doesn't need many Milbucks by the way)

Yes, but the News Manager does work for free, and work for you, you could take the Milbucks and put them out for contests and the like, so those with few Milbucks could at least have a shot to join the ranks with those with many Milbucks, and thus be able to withstand a prolonged attack of Title Changes and the like.

It was just a thought Catpain.

You did It! Great Job Redleg!!

EDIT: What about adding the USSR as a flag? For those affected by that?

Last edited:
Hey Redleg.. it seems like everybody got their gear back.... but I don't have any of mine lol.
Maybe I'm just confused and poor. who knows :p

Last edited:
Is it possible to get Texas Hold´em for the arcade??

This is the only site I can access games through at work......
(Redleg: You didn´t just hear that......:))
It took a while but I've finally been able to find a Texas Holdem game that works in the arcade now.

Enjoy.. :)
(as long as you don't use it at work.... :cool: )

Back