MilBucks, Avatars, Gear, Arcade, Bank questions?? Read this!

MaKa9 said:
Is it possible to get Texas Hold´em for the arcade??

This is the only site I can access games through at work......
(Redleg: You didn´t just hear that......:))

Hmmmm.... :viking:

Hm, looks like I've missed that one..
I'll try to add it later this week.

It's this one, right??

Attachments

• ordnance.gif
    ordnance.gif
    1.6 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
That's certainly possible..
I'll try to remember to add that later this week as well.. :smil:

Can you add a Teletubby while being at it in the NATO section (hence the nickname of the battalion I served in)? Dipsy would suit me fine.

Last edited:
Ok, that actually sounds a bit scary but I'll see what I can do... :shock: :lol:

Is it possible to get Texas Hold´em for the arcade??

This is the only site I can access games through at work......
(Redleg: You didn´t just hear that......:))

Redleg have you thought about this one, and are you going to do it.

I've actually just found a couple of Flash Texas Hold´em games, so I'll test them and see if they are good enough to add here soon. :smil:

Haven't forgot about it.. ;)
(just having some "technical" problems with the store now...)

Edit: Check in the Custom flags and Gear store now.. :smil:
Ordnance added to the NATO unit symbols shop as well.

I've actually just found a couple of Flash Texas Hold´em games, so I'll test them and see if they are good enough to add here soon. :smil:

Oh Redleg you are the man! :horsie:

I love Texas Hold'em, can it be the no limit one???? :wink:

Thanks for the Icon Captian, if there are to be further updates I would like to request this one....

milforumeodicon.jpg

There has been talk within the U.S. Army for a few years now to move EOD Units out of Ordnance in put them in the Engineer Branch, where they belong in my opinion, and if I had my way EOD Detachments would already be under the Engineer realm.

Have a good Holiday Captain, oh and the new Forum does look good.

Oh, and thanks for the discount.

Last edited:
Captian, is it possible to rearrange Icons after they are purchased and placed under ones Avatar?

Without selling them back and starting over that is.

No, I'm afraid that it's not possible.. :?
It will hopefully be possible to do so in future version of the shop script, or else I may have to re-program it a bit myself.

Thanks, I'll keep my eyes open for it, I just didn't want to get Flags and Unit/Skill Icons all jumbled up, if there are to be any further updates to the NATO Unit Icons.

Captian, I bought a NBC Icon, which put my Army Flag Icon one over sadly, so thinking that the newest items started left, I sold my Army Flag Icon back, and then bought a new Army Flag Icon, only to find out that the Army Flag Icon was put back in the same spot it was in before I sold it, which is second from the left.
While I know there is nothing you can do about the matter, I just wanted to let you know, or anyone else who may be thinking that its newest starts left, as that does not seem to be the case.

And please excuse the double Post, there are just not a lot of Posts in this Thread.

Back