MilBucks, Avatars, Gear, Arcade, Bank questions?? Read this!

Hm.
Give it a couple of days.
I changed the settings late last night, so it's possible that they're not fully working yet.

Redleg:

I don't care for the policy thus far I don't think. It would be better to place limitations on the problem children here not the entire board. Is it possible for you to specify the limits for each individual member or is it an all or nothing system? If we are not a problem here there ought to be no limits as to how many posts per day we post and get paid the milbucks for.

It's unfortunately not possible to place limitations on individual members...
The limit pr day does also have another function; you need to be an active member over a certain amount of time in order to afford all of the forum "goodies"... :)

But it's possible to change the system.
Anyone else having any comments/suggestions to this??

Mr.Rooster said:
Redleg:

I don't care for the policy thus far I don't think. It would be better to place limitations on the problem children here not the entire board. Is it possible for you to specify the limits for each individual member or is it an all or nothing system? If we are not a problem here there ought to be no limits as to how many posts per day we post and get paid the milbucks for.

Are you here for discussion or to earn little numbers by your name? Milbucks are a privilege here .. they are not a requirement. You may want to look at why you're here. Thus far, most of your posts have been to complain about how this forum is run, and you've barely been here a week.

i agree, milbucks are just a fun little extra, the only thing i would buy from the PX now is possibly a name change....but it's not the POINT
of this forum.

so many other forums i frequenty have no reward system and they are flooded with posts that consist of

lol! etc etc

are you suggesting that these be rewarded the same asa well thought out and provoking post?

RnderSafe said:
Mr.Rooster said:
Redleg:

Are you here for discussion or to earn little numbers by your name? Milbucks are a privilege here .. they are not a requirement. You may want to look at why you're here. Thus far, most of your posts have been to complain about how this forum is run, and you've barely been here a week.

RnderSafe:

What good is it to have a suggestion section if you are going to criticise or guilt trip the members that participate in it?

Most suggestions are useful. If you don't like it here, nobody's holding a gun to your head and making you come here. :shoothea:

Arguements with the mods won't get you too far.

Mr.Rooster said:
RnderSafe:

What good is it to have a suggestion section if you are going to criticise or guilt trip the members that participate in it?

Suggestions are fine, constant complaining is not. You've not been here that long, and already you've racked up more complaints than most of the long term members.

Mod Edit: We do not need comments from the peanut gallery. Attempting to stir the pot will only result in YOUR temporary ban.

Over the past few days, i have posted stuff and my milbuks have been taken away. i have not gone over my daily allowance for posts either. they initially get posted, and then a few posts down the road they disappear. i have lost over 100. any thoughts?

Hm.
Are you sure that none of your posts/replies haven't been deleted?
If we delete an entire thread and you have a few replies in there, then you'll loose 5 milbucks pr. reply.

I do have one question. Do you have a logo I can use to link this site from my website? Something HOOAH! would be good.

I'll see if I can come up with something.. :)

You can try to use the forum logo if you want something now.

vbulletin3_logo_white.gif

Good question - no delete button?

I was going to ask you why I couldn't delete a posting because I had second thoughts or punched the wrong key at the wrong time.

I now see that this is controlled by you - is it possible you will relent and allow members to remove postings they would like to see removed??

Whichever way you choose, thanks for your work and effort in trying to make this forum a friendly place.

Have you tried to click the "edit" button, and choose "delete" there?? :)

I tried the edit/delete suggestion

I tried your suggestion.
I went to my post, selected edit, went to the edit function and .......

NO DELETE KEY OR DELETE FUNCTION OBSERVED.

Oh well - this too will ultimately pass! (tried and true observation)

Would the type of edit screen and control selection in my profile affect whether there is a delete function option present on the edit screen?

Back