!!!!Milbuck Lotto!!!!

FULLMETALJACKET

MilForum Bad Apple
ENTRY FEE 5MILBUCKS...PM ME!
well.everyone just talk and stuff on here, then at random intervals i will pick a random number and count down that far from my first post or the last post who won, and that person that posted there gets a certain amount of Milbucks! Post Away, first lotto is worth 90milbucks. Remember! you never know when i will guess the number so post often.

Topic.
What is everyone doing for Christmas Holidays?

For the beginning of the holidays I will be staying hoe and lazying around like usual because I earned it! Then to a SE region encampment out at Tyndall air force base

just talk on here and when i pick a random number at a random time that number up from my first post gets 100milbucks.

Whats everybody political position?

im a right wing, like almost every person on these forums. My history teacher is a liberal so we always disagree and go into thee huge arguments.

Will spend the holidays with my wife for the first time in years. Have worked holidays for last 5-6 years. Pay was nice but being away from home was a bummer. I've gotten used to being around the old gal and miss her when I have to be away from home.

Since I retired in 1992, she has managed to spoil me. The fact that I'm scaring #300 should tell you how good a cook she is.

So from all of mine to all of yours:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Back