Mil charity: September/October Donation

Redleg

The fire is everything
Staff member
Mil charity: September/October Donation
Yet again a bit late, but the funds haven't been the best lately so I simply couldn't afford it until now.. :?

But here we go again: :D
Who deserves the Milcharity donation for September/October?
Post your suggestions here.
Haven't heard about the Milcharity before??
You can find some more info about it in here:
http://www.military-quotes.com/forum...read.php?t=901

The Donation for July/August went to:
Doctors Without Borders

Yes, that's why I had to skip last months donation.. :crybaby:

rich boy :p

Ok hmm.. you know, there are sites that you have to pay for in order to be a member of it.. I was wondering, will this site be like that in the future?
And also, do some members here try to help paying for keeping the site up and going? Not just donations for oranizations.

rich boy :p

Ok hmm.. you know, there are sites that you have to pay for in order to be a member of it.. I was wondering, will this site be like that in the future?
And also, do some members here try to help paying for keeping the site up and going? Not just donations for oranizations.

Jeez, MMc, what a scrooge.:roll: I think the people who advertise on the forum pay just like on any other site.

I don't think UNICEF has been on our list in a while.

No..

no

and no.. :smil:
(Some have tried, but I don't accept donations to the site... it's not needed)
I don't think UNICEF has been on our list in a while.
UNICEF is certainly a worthy organization, and it's been a while since we donated to them.

yes and no..
I get a percentage of the sale if you buy something there.. ;)

But you really don't have to worry about that, I have no problem keeping the site alive..

And we're also going slightly off topic in this thread now..... :smil:

Back on topic: UNICEF is cool.

Back off topic :p : how about setting up a PayPal account? I'd be happy to send a few bucks each month to help pay for maintenance/upkeep of the site.

Back off topic :p : how about setting up a PayPal account? I'd be happy to send a few bucks each month to help pay for maintenance/upkeep of the site.
Don't need it, but thank you very much for caring anyway..
This site will be able to stay online without any need of donations of paid subscriptions, I can promise you that.. :smil:

Not much "action" in this thread, but the donation has been sent to UNICEF since they got most of the votes here.. :smil:
www.unicef.org

Back