You might be liberal if...

bulldogg

Milforum's Bouncer
* you've ever left your sociology class thinking, "That professor really knows what he/she/it is talking about."
* you associate the words "model American" with "Bill Clinton"
* you think Dan Rather represents media impartiality
* your response to anything Rush Limbaugh says is, "Well, he's fat."
* the first word in the description of your hair color is "neon"
* you've ever tried to protect the ozone layer
* you've stood for animal rights, but wear leather belts and sandals
* you've ever given a dollar to a bum so he can buy more liquor ...ummm ... food
* you ever use the words "Clarence Thomas" and "Uncle Tom" in the same sentence
* you are a vegan
* you have a bumper sticker that says "You Can't Hug With Nuclear Arms" on your car
* you believe diversity represents the extinction of the white race
* you've ever walked around carrying one of those Javahhh mugs
* you pay a 185 percent markup for organically grown food
* you cheered for "Obstructing Justice Simpson" last Tuesday at 1 p.m.
* you don't think it's right to kill rapists and murderers, but do think it's right to kill babies
* you have anything to do with the Compassionate Living Fair
* you want more funding for AIDS research but less for cancer, despite the fact that cancer kills many more people per year
* you have the entire menu at Cup-A-Joe memorized
* you consider yourself open-minded but refuse to listen to anything Jesse Helms has to say
* you abhor censorship unless it's censoring race, religion, Conservatism, Western culture or Rush Limbaugh
* you found yourself unemployed after this past November's election
* you're a dope smoker or a womanizer ... oh, sorry, that's "You might be a Clinton cabinet official if ..."
* you're the dolt who stole the "Helms '96" bumper sticker from my car
* you think the phrase, "... separation of church and state" is in the Constitution
* you cry, "You can't legislate morality," but defend the Roe v. Wade decision in order to legalize your moral position on abortion
* you stay informed by watching MTV News
* you have an "I'm Straight But Not Narrow" button pinned to your book bag
* there is a ring in any part of your head other than your ears
* you think religion is bad for school kids to learn, but think condom giveaways are just what schools need
* you molest campaign workers, then lie about it on national television . . . oops, my mistake again, that's "You might be Mel Reynolds if . . ."
* you think Jesse Jackson is a good spokesman for the black community
* you think Jesse Jackson is good at anything
* you lie in bed at night worried that Pat Robertson might be out to get you
* you attribute the rising illegitimacy rate, crime rate or problems in the inner city to Ronald Reagan
* you've ever held up a grocery store line trying to pick between plastic, which isn't biodegradable, or paper, which cuts down innocent trees
* you think the National Organization for Women is made up of average heterosexual women with no lesbian agenda
* you're on the committee to construct the Gay Jewish Women's Cultural Center -- there's a slight chance you're a liberal
* you blame Ronald Reagan and George Bush, but not the spend-happy "Democrooks" for the huge national debt
* banning assault weapons is your solution to end crime (what do you mean punish the criminals?)
* you tell me how to live by telling me I can't tell people how to live
* And finally ...you think Ted Kennedy is sober and monogamous.

* you associate the words "model American" with "Bill Clinton" N
* you think Dan Rather represents media impartiality N/A
* your response to anything Rush Limbaugh says is, "Well, he's fat." N/A
* the first word in the description of your hair color is "neon" N
* you've ever tried to protect the ozone layer Y
* you've stood for animal rights, but wear leather belts and sandals N
* you've ever given a dollar to a bum so he can buy more liquor ...ummm ... food Y
* you ever use the words "Clarence Thomas" and "Uncle Tom" in the same sentence N
* you are a vegan N
* you have a bumper sticker that says "You Can't Hug With Nuclear Arms" on your car N
* you believe diversity represents the extinction of the white race N
* you've ever walked around carrying one of those Javahhh mugs N
* you pay a 185 percent markup for organically grown food N
* you cheered for "Obstructing Justice Simpson" last Tuesday at 1 p.m. N
* you don't think it's right to kill rapists and murderers, but do think it's right to kill babies N
* you have anything to do with the Compassionate Living Fair N
* you want more funding for AIDS research but less for cancer, despite the fact that cancer kills many more people per year N
* you have the entire menu at Cup-A-Joe memorized N
* you consider yourself open-minded but refuse to listen to anything Jesse Helms has to say N/A
* you abhor censorship unless it's censoring race, religion, Conservatism, Western culture or Rush Limbaugh N
* you found yourself unemployed after this past November's election N
* you're a dope smoker or a womanizer ... oh, sorry, that's "You might be a Clinton cabinet official if ..." Y
* you're the dolt who stole the "Helms '96" bumper sticker from my car uuh Y :p
* you think the phrase, "... separation of church and state" is in the Constitution N
* you cry, "You can't legislate morality," but defend the Roe v. Wade decision in order to legalize your moral position on abortion N
* you stay informed by watching MTV News N
* you have an "I'm Straight But Not Narrow" button pinned to your book bag N
* there is a ring in any part of your head other than your ears N
* you think religion is bad for school kids to learn, but think condom giveaways are just what schools need Y
* you molest campaign workers, then lie about it on national television . . . oops, my mistake again, that's "You might be Mel Reynolds if . . ." N
* you think Jesse Jackson is a good spokesman for the black community N/A
* you think Jesse Jackson is good at anything N/A
* you lie in bed at night worried that Pat Robertson might be out to get you N
* you attribute the rising illegitimacy rate, crime rate or problems in the inner city to Ronald Reagan What the hell is illegitimacy rate? No
* you've ever held up a grocery store line trying to pick between plastic, which isn't biodegradable, or paper, which cuts down innocent trees N
* you think the National Organization for Women is made up of average heterosexual women with no lesbian agenda N/A
* you're on the committee to construct the Gay Jewish Women's Cultural Center -- there's a slight chance you're a liberal N
* you blame Ronald Reagan and George Bush, but not the spend-happy "Democrooks" for the huge national debt N
* banning assault weapons is your solution to end crime (what do you mean punish the criminals?) N
* you tell me how to live by telling me I can't tell people how to live Y
* And finally ...you think Ted Kennedy is sober and monogamous. N/A

Y=Yes
N=No
N/A= I don't know what the **** you're talking about or don't know the person in question.

I answered more questions with No than with Yes which gives me the expected result of not being a liberal. I'm a libertarian ;)

* you've ever left your sociology class thinking, "That professor really knows what he/she/it is talking about."No
* you associate the words "model American" with "Bill Clinton"No
* you think Dan Rather represents media impartiality Don't care either way
* your response to anything Rush Limbaugh says is, "Well, he's fat." Don't care either way
* the first word in the description of your hair color is "neon"No
* you've ever tried to protect the ozone layer No
* you've stood for animal rights, but wear leather belts and sandals Animals have a right to be my food and clothing.
* you've ever given a dollar to a bum so he can buy more liquor ...ummm ... food I gave him a can of chili
* you ever use the words "Clarence Thomas" and "Uncle Tom" in the same sentence No
* you are a vegan No
* you have a bumper sticker that says "You Can't Hug With Nuclear Arms" on your car No, but I want nuclear arms to see if I can
* you believe diversity represents the extinction of the white race No
* you've ever walked around carrying one of those Javahhh mugs No
* you pay a 185 percent markup for organically grown food No
* you cheered for "Obstructing Justice Simpson" last Tuesday at 1 p.m. Don't care
* you don't think it's right to kill rapists and murderers, but do think it's right to kill babies It shouldn't be up to the government to decide either way
* you have anything to do with the Compassionate Living Fair No
* you want more funding for AIDS research but less for cancer, despite the fact that cancer kills many more people per year Just the opposite
* you have the entire menu at Cup-A-Joe memorized What is that?
* you consider yourself open-minded but refuse to listen to anything Jesse Helms has to say I don't know who he is
* you abhor censorship unless it's censoring race, religion, Conservatism, Western culture or Rush Limbaugh Censorship should only be done to "progressive" types like hitlery
* you found yourself unemployed after this past November's election Was before it
* you're a dope smoker or a womanizer ... oh, sorry, that's "You might be a Clinton cabinet official if ..." No
* you're the dolt who stole the "Helms '96" bumper sticker from my car No
* you think the phrase, "... separation of church and state" is in the Constitution No
* you cry, "You can't legislate morality," but defend the Roe v. Wade decision in order to legalize your moral position on abortion No
* you stay informed by watching MTV News I don't watch MTV at all
* you have an "I'm Straight But Not Narrow" button pinned to your book bag No
* there is a ring in any part of your head other than your ears Yes, but I don't see how that has anything to do with it
* you think religion is bad for school kids to learn, but think condom giveaways are just what schools need I think both are good ideas. Religion classes teach people a lot of things
* you molest campaign workers, then lie about it on national television . . . oops, my mistake again, that's "You might be Mel Reynolds if . . ."No
* you think Jesse Jackson is a good spokesman for the black community No
* you think Jesse Jackson is good at anything No
* you lie in bed at night worried that Pat Robertson might be out to get you No
* you attribute the rising illegitimacy rate, crime rate or problems in the inner city to Ronald Reagan No, I attribute it to progressives and liberals
* you've ever held up a grocery store line trying to pick between plastic, which isn't biodegradable, or paper, which cuts down innocent trees I use what ever is there
* you think the National Organization for Women is made up of average heterosexual women with no lesbian agenda No
* you're on the committee to construct the Gay Jewish Women's Cultural Center -- there's a slight chance you're a liberal No
* you blame Ronald Reagan and George Bush, but not the spend-happy "Democrooks" for the huge national debt I blame them all
* banning assault weapons is your solution to end crime (what do you mean punish the criminals?) Making them mandatory will end crime. You're not going to be breaking into a house if the owner has an M16 and knows how to use it. Teaching firearm handling in schools is a good plan too(it teaches discipline)
* you tell me how to live by telling me I can't tell people how to live You can tell me whatever you want, I'm gonna ignore it anyway
* And finally ...you think Ted Kennedy is sober and monogamous. Heeell naw.

Back