Are MiG-29s better than F-15s?

Who would win in a fight?

• MiG-29

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • F-15

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hi,

This is the kind of question that gets discussed all the time, but doesn't really have an answer.................

First Question is Best For what ? ......It might be that one aircraft is made taking into Consideration some features and factors in which it might exel .........and the other Aircraft might be better off in other Spheres ...

Second, the aircraft itself isn't the only factor involved One of the Most Important one is the Skillset of the Pilot ............... a Rookie can mess the Best ...

Third the Equipment the Aircraft is Fitted with ........... Most of the Export versions of fighters are normally much less electronical Equipment than the equivalent models for the home air force...... So BY comparing they by say talking into consideration India - Pakistan War or any other war in which one side had US Aircraft and the Other Side Erstwhile Soviet Union wouldn't paint the true Picture IMHO

Technical details are not the most important thing in combat. :visor: :avi:

Peace
-=SF_13=-

I agree with swordfish. Althou, in sufficient numbers, an inferior craft may defeat the superior craft. The Mig is one of the best fighters in my opinion. It is also much cheaper than the F15 if I'm not mistaken.

Simple example....if 12 F15's were taken on by 20 Migs - what would the outcome be - IF the pilots had the same experience and traning?

Back