the Midnight Thread

chewie_nz

Banned
first of all the rules;

some up a thought from the previous day; it can be about anything at all...but it MUST be posted at (or very close to) midnight local time,

everybody knows that deep thoughts happen at deep night!

so let them fly!

Obviously I don't know what you are trying to refer to. No topic to discuss, no point of which direction to go to.

Here's a bit of a story I'm writing.

"...But I can account for all of the history from this year. I knew I had found something good when I first walked into the chorus room to audition for one of the most well known high school singing groups in Virginia. I could feel the anxiety of new potential singers and the great sentiment of the veterans. The voices of past singers were still echoing off the walls and their footprints could still be seen on the risers if one cared to look. There was Mrs. Haake- Golden in all of her glorious pregnancy. She looked about as happy as a child on Christmas Morning. And there I stood, a junior, finally discovering why I had been singing my whole life..."

-Exerpt from "Thirteen Memories"

Wow, i'm wasted... drank half a case of beer. Mmm good
it's about 12:08 and I just came home from a party. Sadly my best friend and I were the only ones drinking. Funny thing is the kid's parents were home and the main objective was an NBA Live 2005 tourny but BUSCH changed that objective for me.

lol
i just got home from work, its 12pm and iv been working since 12:30midday
arg im knackered
sleeeeeep

lol what was your score like, with that ammount of drinking it wouldn't have been very high!!!:D did you make double figures??? :lol:

Checking in this lovely Midnight hour. In the midst of a thread when shitfacedness appears to be the norm, I can proudly report my lack of conformity. I are not drunken, nor under the influence of any drug currently. I do happen to have to be strongly under the influence of insomnia though, and thusly I must ramble on about nothing much at all. I don't have any idea why this happens, but when under the influence of insomnia, things lead inevitably towards diatribes. Wherefore, I am unlikely to have the wherewithall to shut up at all, but I will inflict this annoying "can't shut up to save my life" feeling upon my wife and spare this forum my great evils.

Good night and may the Force be with you all.

God I'm so drunk, my blood alchohol level says I shgould be passed out but I'm still here man. YEAH! ASo I tewll the man he should suck it, because "the man" is all like, "you shouldn't be conscious" and I'm all like, stop trying to keep me down because I am so up and high! Yeah man, that's what it's all about, alahco.l.

wait, wasn't the idea of this therad to be for good thoughts?

Locke said:
lol what was your score like, with that ammount of drinking it wouldn't have been very high!!!:D did you make double figures??? :lol:

Actually I was playing decent for never playing basketball games ever. I wasn't really completely wasted, I still lost every game though. LAst night was a lot worse, I drank about twice as much and then went bowling. I knocked down like 10 pins in a whole game.

Vitaly said:
Well I've been drinking sinnce 12:30 Pm and it's about 12 am right now. Good day, I went bowling.

And you only put away half a case? What the fudge pack were you nursing?

...Anyway, back to the "midnight posting."

"If a man could pass thro’ Paradise in a Dream, & have a flower presented to him as a pledge that his Soul had really been there, & found that flower in his hand when he awoke—Aye? and what then?"

-Colridge

...And Thunder, I love this(Warning, critical pebkac error in the iD10t!! pebkac\wtflolurpwnzd\snafuroflmao.exe called iD10t, iD10t failed to respond!! System in danger!!)

silent driller said:
...And Thunder, I love this(Warning, critical pebkac error in the iD10t!! pebkac\wtflolurpwnzd\snafuroflmao.exe called iD10t, iD10t failed to respond!! System in danger!!)
My own little creation. Glad you enjoy it!

Whispering Death said:
What? Marines don't drink? :lol:

The day before my birthday, I had 3 voicemails left on my cell phone.

There were from My Marine. Drunk. off his butt. I felt sorry for him he was so wasted. Altho the stories I got the next day were.... Well whatever. Piece of advice, don't puke on the corporals door.

I used to hate him drinking. It bugged me. I don't drink - I made the executive decision not too after I spent a month craving alcohol and begging a guy friend of mine to get me some. Yeah, 2 months after you spend a week drinking... haha... right. I have high potential of being an alcoholic, and I have more to do w/ my future. Anyway, he tried to quit smoking for me one day, and he got so screwed up from that I told him to go find alcohol and that we would try again some other day. Ahh.. the joys of the Marine Corp.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/JordanElizabeth/Hosting pictures/dontmakemecallmymarine.bmp

Just remember this, and everything should be ok. ;)

Back