the Midnight Thread

--
Boots

March 23rd, 2005  
chewie_nz

Topic: the Midnight Thread

first of all the rules;

some up a thought from the previous day; it can be about anything at all...but it MUST be posted at (or very close to) midnight local time,

everybody knows that deep thoughts happen at deep night!

so let them fly!
March 23rd, 2005  
CABAL

Obviously I don't know what you are trying to refer to. No topic to discuss, no point of which direction to go to.
March 23rd, 2005  
chewie_nz

it an open thread, write a piece about whatever your thinking about around midnight
--
Boots
March 24th, 2005  
Locke

zzzz.....zzzzzz.......zzz..........
March 25th, 2005  
silent driller

Here's a bit of a story I'm writing.

"...But I can account for all of the history from this year. I knew I had found something good when I first walked into the chorus room to audition for one of the most well known high school singing groups in Virginia. I could feel the anxiety of new potential singers and the great sentiment of the veterans. The voices of past singers were still echoing off the walls and their footprints could still be seen on the risers if one cared to look. There was Mrs. Haake- Golden in all of her glorious pregnancy. She looked about as happy as a child on Christmas Morning. And there I stood, a junior, finally discovering why I had been singing my whole life..."

-Exerpt from "Thirteen Memories"
March 25th, 2005  
Whispering Death

I wish the liquer store was still open.
March 25th, 2005  
silent driller

What's that mean?
March 25th, 2005  
rotc boy

it means he wants to get wasted
March 25th, 2005  
Whispering Death

What? Marines don't drink?
March 27th, 2005  
Vitaly

Wow, i'm wasted... drank half a case of beer. Mmm good
it's about 12:08 and I just came home from a party. Sadly my best friend and I were the only ones drinking. Funny thing is the kid's parents were home and the main objective was an NBA Live 2005 tourny but BUSCH changed that objective for me.