Do Middle East muslims want peace or eradication of Zionism?

victortsoi

I am curious as to what the population of the muslim nations in the Middle east want, true peace with Israel or eradication of it?

Hi,

Well it depends if you are a Average Abdul walking down the Street or a member of Hamas ........... :D

Human being wants peace and a fulfilling and secure Life ................. everywhere it's the same .......... except for a few exceptions here and there

Peace
-=SF-13=-

I am curious as to what the population of the muslim nations in the Middle east want, true peace with Israel or eradication of it

It all depends upon whether one is an educated muslim or is an orthodox illiterate one, though there might be exceptions in both cases, like Osama Bin Laden a well educated person.

So far, most suicide bombers have been men, women, and children from rich and poor families. The only thing in common with all is they are not Jewish. :idea:

This is a quote I think from one of the Hadiths a compilation of the prophet Mohamed's sayings;

"The last hour won't come before the Muslims would fight the Jews and the Muslims will kill them so Jews would hide behind rocks and trees. Then the rocks and trees would call: oh, Muslim, oh, servant of God! There is a Jew, behind me, come and kill him."

I think alot of them want peace with Israel, but they also believe that this must be fullfilled as part of their prophecy, which also says that the Jews will side with the dajjal (antichrist ) to fight them. So now you see their true reason for wanting to get rid of all the Jews, but they won't tell you this. They always make up some political excuse such as Palestine, ect.

gladius said:
This is a quote I think from one of the Hadiths a compilation of the prophet Mohamed's sayings;

"The last hour won't come before the Muslims would fight the Jews and the Muslims will kill them so Jews would hide behind rocks and trees. Then the rocks and trees would call: oh, Muslim, oh, servant of God! There is a Jew, behind me, come and kill him."

I think alot of them want peace with Israel, but they also believe that this must be fullfilled as part of their prophecy, which also says that the Jews will side with the dajjal (antichrist ) to fight them. So now you see their true reason for wanting to get rid of all the Jews, but they won't tell you this. They always make up some political excuse such as Palestine, ect.
Jews will side with Anti-christ, is a very optimistic event. They are waiting for the ultimate Messiah, who will lead them to rule the world. Many people will follow this man (from different parts of the world). Bible and Hadith both confirm this event (not just muslims).

The problem is that Jews believe that Masjid-e-Aqsa should be replaced by the Temple (for welcoming the expected Messiah). So this might be the starting point.

Tba Paki, you are incorrect in your assertion that we(jews) are awaiting the messiah to rule the world. we believe that he will bring peace on earth and jews will just have the holy land which is modern day israel, basically. We believe he will re-establish the monarchy and hegemony over our land, that is really it. No world domination fantasies on our part.

I feel the violence and the hatred in that statement and its said by someone who is considered as sacred amongst the Muslims...this amazes me...and also tells me something about something.
You can't deny the fact that Islam has been aggressive since its very birth.Why force your religion on others , why couldn't muslims live in peace with other religions.I also think that Islam still believes if ones not a follower of Islam he's a qafir or something ?

Xion said:

I feel the violence and the hatred in that statement and its said by someone who is considered as sacred amongst the Muslims...this amazes me...and also tells me something about something.
You can't deny the fact that Islam has been aggressive since its very birth.Why force your religion on others , why couldn't muslims live in peace with other religions.I also think that Islam still believes if ones not a follower of Islam he's a qafir or something ?

Like I said that destruction of Masjid-e-Aqsa and building of Temple for welcoming the future Messiah in its place might trigger the un-expected behaviour from muslims. And this is true future plan of Israel.

And even in India, hard-liner hindus destroyed the Babri mosque and replacing it with RAM Temple and also slaughtered thousands of muslims.

These two are the signs of dis-respect to muslims (regarless of there history). So you better think of them as well before blaming others!

Italian Guy said:
My opinion, based on first-hand experience, is that Arabs want the eradication of Zionism in the MidEast.
Wrong! they want to co-exist peacefully with ISRAEL, but with palestinian issue solved.

Arabs and Muslims are generally sympathetic to the Palestinian cause but I do not think most of them conceive of a solution. There is that small ounce of sympathy for the extremist groups in far too many Muslim hearts. The extremist groups deserve no sympathy. They are completely counterproductive to the cause of peace in the Middle East.

Muslims are good people with good values. The vast vast majority of them wish for peace between Israel and Islam. That majority could possibly do more to counteract the nonsense that comes from the extremists. The tiny minority will have their way so long as the greater masses resolve to do nothing.

TBA_PAKI said:
Like I said that destruction of Masjid-e-Aqsa and building of Temple for welcoming the future Messiah in its place might trigger the un-expected behaviour from muslims.

Slaughtering all the Jews is certainly "unexpected behavior",...for most most people at least. But in this case maybe not.

gladius said:
TBA_PAKI said:
Like I said that destruction of Masjid-e-Aqsa and building of Temple for welcoming the future Messiah in its place might trigger the un-expected behaviour from muslims.

Slaughtering all the Jews is certainly "unexpected behavior",...for most most people at least. But in this case maybe not.
It all counts to sacredness of a thing. Masjid-e-Aqsa is very sacred to muslims particularly and the zoinist plan is to replace it with Temple in future. Now it will be considered as an aggression and attack on muslims faith also.

Just like USA reacted when important areas were attacked there. It is common reaction for anyone regardless of what other think. And prophecies do not cover the complete picture of an event in future. Also muslims are not so eager to destory all Jews (like Hitler!).

And gladius, simply stop portraying the narrations about muslims from whatever source you post them from. It won't gonna work and try to be more realistic to current world scenarios.

TBA_PAKI said:
Like I said that destruction of Masjid-e-Aqsa and building of Temple for welcoming the future Messiah in its place might trigger the un-expected behaviour from muslims. And this is true future plan of Israel.

And even in India, hard-liner hindus destroyed the Babri mosque and replacing it with RAM Temple and also slaughtered thousands of muslims.

These two are the signs of dis-respect to muslims (regarless of there history). So you better think of them as well before blaming others!

the muslims had no right building their mosques on other religeons holy site, just like they didnt have the right to do it in afghanistan or constantinople

TBA_PAKI said:
Italian Guy said:
My opinion, based on first-hand experience, is that Arabs want the eradication of Zionism in the MidEast.
Wrong! they want to co-exist peacefully with ISRAEL, but with palestinian issue solved.

The issue solved being a Palestine "from the river to the sea", as it's pictured in the Palestinian schooltexts.

As I see it(and from upclose too :D ), most people want peace and quiet. There radicals, on both sides, that wish to fight their bloody "holy wars" untill the end of time. The main diffrence is, in my view, that while the Israelis have very few radicals(say, 10%), the Arabs have much more(say 30%). Also, while in Israel the Radicals are slowly but asurely becoming hated and rediculed in the General public, the arab public is easly convinced to go to violence by their radicals. This, in my opinion, is the result of a few things:

*The Arabs generally have less to loose, since their quality of life is lower.
*The Palestinian public is overall not as educated as the Israeli public, and therefor falls more easily for lies and provocations.
*The Arabs are more religous than the Israelis, and they are often mislead by people who use religon as a political means.
*Politics in the Arab world are still made by use of force rather than by election. This creates the feeling in the Arabs that they can solve thei problems with Israel by force.

In my opinion all of these factors are on the decline, and with in a few decades the Palestinian issue will be resolved. It could take even another 50 years, but it will resolve peacefully.

TBA_PAKI said:
Xion said:

Un-expected behaviour from someone whom you treat as God ?...you worship someone who preaches you that one should kill the other if they do not accept your religion ?...
I can't belive how can educated human beings like yourself be brainwashed so much as to believe someone like him

You can only find such hatred towards other religions in Islam.This is the reason it spread so fast and wide, it was simple, if you didn't accept Islam you would get beheaded and your wife getting raped.

don't tell me how many hindus were slaughtered and converted to islam in pakistan.hindus don't even have voting rights in pakistan.no hindu ever forced a muslim to convert to their religion.

And prophecies do not cover the complete picture of an event in future. Also muslims are not so eager to destory all Jews (like Hitler!).

right, muslims are not eager to kill all jews but they are eager to kill everyone who isn't a muslim as you can see from incidents all around the world.

I feel the prophecy of Muslims taking over the entire world is so baseless, rather there's going to be so much hatred against Islam and its violent nature in the near future that soon it will be wiped off the face of the earth.

SHERMAN said:
As I see it(and from upclose too :D ), most people want peace and quiet. There radicals, on both sides, that wish to fight their bloody "holy wars" untill the end of time. The main diffrence is, in my view, that while the Israelis have very few radicals(say, 10%), the Arabs have much more(say 30%). Also, while in Israel the Radicals are slowly but asurely becoming hated and rediculed in the General public, the arab public is easly convinced to go to violence by their radicals. This, in my opinion, is the result of a few things:

*The Arabs generally have less to loose, since their quality of life is lower.
*The Palestinian public is overall not as educated as the Israeli public, and therefor falls more easily for lies and provocations.
*The Arabs are more religous than the Israelis, and they are often mislead by people who use religon as a political means.
*Politics in the Arab world are still made by use of force rather than by election. This creates the feeling in the Arabs that they can solve thei problems with Israel by force.

In my opinion all of these factors are on the decline, and with in a few decades the Palestinian issue will be resolved. It could take even another 50 years, but it will resolve peacefully.

spot on there i reckon sherman,

just slightly off topic here sherman, but i thught you would be interested in the story my G/f passed on to me yesterday. she is the person at otago university that looks after the social clubs. yesterday she was approached by someone wanting to set up an isreali jewish society at the university. now my g/f has had some experience in the middle east (mainly in saudi), and wondered if she could get both the isreali's and one of the muslim groups here to attend a function....well at this stage it should be all go, and may even make nation level news here. most of what we see on TV here is arabs and isreali's tearing each other apart...so it's a good story

SHERMAN said:

do you think only resolving the palestinian problem would solve everything ?...could jews co-exist in environs which hates them so much from thousands of years since the very beginning of Islam ?
Is the nature of Islam ever going to change or does the religion itself demands that kill everyone who isn't a muslim ?

are the efforts like what chewie_nz posted about only superficial which are trying to hide a stark reality beneath them which is just not going to change ?

and wondered if she could get both the isreali's and one of the muslim groups here to attend a function
well at this stage it should be all go, and may even make nation level news here. most of what we see on TV here is arabs and isreali's tearing each other apart...so it's a good story

how would that change the ground reality in the middle east, where there's so much violence...you will prolly hear another suicide bomber killing hundreds of jews in some city of israel in some days.... things would only go in the right direction if you are actually able to do that in israel or palestine....such things usually only make news in places and amongst ppl who are the least sufferers and enjoy watching some breaking news on their TV sets....but i don't think it changes the reality in the place where the actual conflict occurs

Back