Do Middle East muslims want peace or eradication of Zionism?

--
Boots

February 27th, 2005  
victortsoi

Topic: Do Middle East muslims want peace or eradication of Zionism?

I am curious as to what the population of the muslim nations in the Middle east want, true peace with Israel or eradication of it?
February 27th, 2005  
SwordFish_13

Hi,

Well it depends if you are a Average Abdul walking down the Street or a member of Hamas ...........

Human being wants peace and a fulfilling and secure Life ................. everywhere it's the same .......... except for a few exceptions here and there

Peace
-=SF-13=-
February 27th, 2005  
Xion

Quote:
I am curious as to what the population of the muslim nations in the Middle east want, true peace with Israel or eradication of it
It all depends upon whether one is an educated muslim or is an orthodox illiterate one, though there might be exceptions in both cases, like Osama Bin Laden a well educated person.
--
Boots
February 27th, 2005  
Missileer

So far, most suicide bombers have been men, women, and children from rich and poor families. The only thing in common with all is they are not Jewish.
February 27th, 2005  
gladius

This is a quote I think from one of the Hadiths a compilation of the prophet Mohamed's sayings;

"The last hour won't come before the Muslims would fight the Jews and the Muslims will kill them so Jews would hide behind rocks and trees. Then the rocks and trees would call: oh, Muslim, oh, servant of God! There is a Jew, behind me, come and kill him."

I think alot of them want peace with Israel, but they also believe that this must be fullfilled as part of their prophecy, which also says that the Jews will side with the dajjal (antichrist ) to fight them. So now you see their true reason for wanting to get rid of all the Jews, but they won't tell you this. They always make up some political excuse such as Palestine, ect.
February 27th, 2005  
TBA_PAKI

Quote:
Originally Posted by gladius
This is a quote I think from one of the Hadiths a compilation of the prophet Mohamed's sayings;

"The last hour won't come before the Muslims would fight the Jews and the Muslims will kill them so Jews would hide behind rocks and trees. Then the rocks and trees would call: oh, Muslim, oh, servant of God! There is a Jew, behind me, come and kill him."

I think alot of them want peace with Israel, but they also believe that this must be fullfilled as part of their prophecy, which also says that the Jews will side with the dajjal (antichrist ) to fight them. So now you see their true reason for wanting to get rid of all the Jews, but they won't tell you this. They always make up some political excuse such as Palestine, ect.
Jews will side with Anti-christ, is a very optimistic event. They are waiting for the ultimate Messiah, who will lead them to rule the world. Many people will follow this man (from different parts of the world). Bible and Hadith both confirm this event (not just muslims).

The problem is that Jews believe that Masjid-e-Aqsa should be replaced by the Temple (for welcoming the expected Messiah). So this might be the starting point.
February 27th, 2005  
victortsoi

Tba Paki, you are incorrect in your assertion that we(jews) are awaiting the messiah to rule the world. we believe that he will bring peace on earth and jews will just have the holy land which is modern day israel, basically. We believe he will re-establish the monarchy and hegemony over our land, that is really it. No world domination fantasies on our part.
February 28th, 2005  
Xion

Quote:
I feel the violence and the hatred in that statement and its said by someone who is considered as sacred amongst the Muslims...this amazes me...and also tells me something about something.
You can't deny the fact that Islam has been aggressive since its very birth.Why force your religion on others , why couldn't muslims live in peace with other religions.I also think that Islam still believes if ones not a follower of Islam he's a qafir or something ?
February 28th, 2005  
Italian Guy

My opinion, based on first-hand experience, is that Arabs want the eradication of Zionism in the MidEast.
March 1st, 2005  
TBA_PAKI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xion
Quote:
I feel the violence and the hatred in that statement and its said by someone who is considered as sacred amongst the Muslims...this amazes me...and also tells me something about something.
You can't deny the fact that Islam has been aggressive since its very birth.Why force your religion on others , why couldn't muslims live in peace with other religions.I also think that Islam still believes if ones not a follower of Islam he's a qafir or something ?
Like I said that destruction of Masjid-e-Aqsa and building of Temple for welcoming the future Messiah in its place might trigger the un-expected behaviour from muslims. And this is true future plan of Israel.

And even in India, hard-liner hindus destroyed the Babri mosque and replacing it with RAM Temple and also slaughtered thousands of muslims.

These two are the signs of dis-respect to muslims (regarless of there history). So you better think of them as well before blaming others!