Do Middle East muslims want peace or eradication of Zionism?

TBA_PAKI said:
And gladius, simply stop portraying the narrations about muslims from whatever source you post them from. It won't gonna work and try to be more realistic to current world scenarios.

Source you say...

The only source I got the stuff from was your "holy" writtings themselves.

"The last hour won't come before the Muslims would fight the Jews and the Muslims will kill them so Jews would hide behind rocks and trees. Then the rocks and trees would call: oh, Muslim, oh, servant of God! There is a Jew, behind me, come and kill him."

Is this not from Muslim religious writtings?

As far as the current world situation goes, most of the terrorist out there commiting violent acts just happen to be Muslim. I would say this is realistic to the current world scenario.

Xion:
jews were not always hated by muslims. at times where the muslims were at the cutting edge of science and art they lived peacefully with the muslims. the jews are ahel-el-dima, protected by islamic law as fellow monotheists.

the problem is not religous. people who bring islam into it are doing so to inflame it.

and Gladius, your qoute maybe from Muslim sources, but i can(and if you will ask) counter it with qoutes from Koran and Hadith.

So, yes, I believe that the problem can and will be solved, and that a true peace with the palestinians is the second step. the frst step is already achieved: Israel cannot be destroyd by its enemys.

Well Xion! the problem is that you always try to project muslims as bad people but don't focus on Islamic traditions and values.

Holy prophet (P.B.U.H) never taught us to kill Jews or any other people. He taught us to treat people with equality and justice.

And I talked about un-expected behaviour of muslims on Masjid-e-Aqsa's collapse. No one has the right to destroy others property or religious heritages regardless of the place. At least in this modern times, we should learn to respect such things. What happened in past should not be repeated now because it won't solve any problems but complicate things further.

And I also feel strange that educated Hindu's like yourself are getting more brain-washed these days by fanatics in India who destroyed Babri Mosque and killed thousands of muslims recently and raped there woman. You just don't see that and bring up old history which is partly true.

And for your concern, every minority in Pakistan has voting right. And there are about 2% Hindus in are govt. Also foriegners in Pakistan are respected.

Also we are not converting people to Islam by the methods you described. There are examples of peaceful conversions in Past and also in Present. Data-Ganj-Baksh is one example in recent past of sub-continent.

And I can also see your impressive thoughts about muslims in general. But you're mistaken that muslims will be wiped out from earth. There population is rather increasing all over the world (whether you like it or not).

SHERMAN said:
Xion:
jews were not always hated by muslims. at times where the muslims were at the cutting edge of science and art they lived peacefully with the muslims. the jews are ahel-el-dima, protected by islamic law as fellow monotheists.

the problem is not religous. people who bring islam into it are doing so to inflame it.

and Gladius, your qoute maybe from Muslim sources, but i can(and if you will ask) counter it with qoutes from Koran and Hadith.

So, yes, I believe that the problem can and will be solved, and that a true peace with the palestinians is the second step. the frst step is already achieved: Israel cannot be destroyd by its enemys.
A very good understanding there Sherman, I personally believe that every conflict can be resolved through peaceful means and Israelis also want peace. Though there govt needs more tolerance and friendly guestures to make things quick.

Also there is hardly any enemy of Israel now (Iran may be aggressive but it will not do anything unless attacked first) and surprisingly there is thought of Israel's recognition in some parts of Pakistan as well. And I wan't that to happen also ;)

And I also feel strange that educated Hindu's like yourself are getting more brain-washed these days by fanatics in India who destroyed Babri Mosque and killed thousands of muslims recently and raped there woman. You just don't see that and bring up old history which is partly true.

Babri Masjid demolition was wrong.I would never advocate or support such behaviour.All religions, however orhtodox they might be, must be respected as every single of them has some good values to teach.I never talked about the demolition which you mentioned in your earlier post to be correct.And yeah its true some hindus are getting brainwashed by fanatics but only because they are incited by Islamic fanatics first.The rising muslim population in India is taken by Hindus as a threat and why shouldn't it be.Would any Islamic country like Pakistan tolerate the increasing influence of any other religion there ?.No.
And thats not the only reason, Islamic organisations like SIMI and many other countless madrasas support terrorist organisations like Lashkar-e-Toiba.ISI- Inter services intelligence has had a hand in bombings in India.TBA_PAKI the hatred doesn't emanate for no reason.
When you see a force which is about to eat up the country from within if not controlled naturally there will be a counter-action.And the problem is not just in India, its the same Islamic fundamentalism which is causing havoc in many other countries.You cannot blame anyone for hating Islam, you yourself know what your religious leaders are preaching.

Also I can see your desperation to save your religions face when you said "and killed thousands of muslims recently and raped there woman".Thats just retaliating to my statement by commenting just opposite to what i said.

And I can also see your impressive thoughts about muslims in general. But you're mistaken that muslims will be wiped out from earth. There population is rather increasing all over the world (whether you like it or not).

You are right there, i don't like the trend of the increasing muslim population for reasons mentioned in my other posts which you have read so far.And only time will tell whether i'm mistaken or not.

Though there govt needs more tolerance and friendly guestures to make things quick.

Yes, but muslim countrys should peasure the Palestinians to disarm Hammas and Islamic Jihad. We had a suicide bomber, a car bomb, and an attempted suicide obomber in the last few days. If Israelis will be killed, peace will not happen. The Israeli gov cannot wait much longer...

SHERMAN said:
Gladius, your qoute maybe from Muslim sources, but i can(and if you will ask) counter it with qoutes from Koran and Hadith.

You can quote all you want. But that still doesn't change the FACT that the Muslims believe that quote about killing the Jews as part of their future prophecies.

We already saw that here, the guy even admitted that he believed it will happen someday. He even gave a good excuse as far as this "unexpected behavior" goes.

But yes I do believe (as I stated before) most Muslims want peace with Israel. But alot of them still believe that prophecy, and thats a FACT. So quoting other stuff from the Koran is not going to erase the fact they believe it will happen someday. Whether it really does happen, who knows. i'm simply pointing out fact.

SHERMAN said:
The main diffrence is, in my view, that while the Israelis have very few radicals(say, 10%), the Arabs have much more(say 30%). Also, while in Israel the Radicals are slowly but asurely becoming hated and rediculed in the General public, the arab public is easly convinced to go to violence by their radicals.

You actually made a very good point here.

My point is unless the Muslims themselves confront this violence by radicals and see that there is a real problem here, then nothing will change.

But it has to come form them, we cannot do it for them.

Just the first step to curing alchoholism is to first admit that one is an alchoholic. But the person themself must see that they have a problem, or else they will never be cured. You have to realize that I'm right about this point.

Back