Microsoft WORD

Padre

Milforum Chaplain
If you have Microsft Word, open a new WORD document.

Then type in:

= rand (200,99)

Then press "Enter"

Microsoft can not explain what happens when you do this.

WOW!
That's amazing!
and the best part is Microsoft can't explain why "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog."

So I was messing around with the numbers a bit...

The first number specifies how many paragraphs you want. The second number specifies how many times you want Word to repeat "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog." before it starts a new paragraph.

Yes, I was bored.

You know that sentence contains every letter in the alphabet?
Yep, I did.

The first number specifies how many paragraphs you want. The second number specifies how many times you want Word to repeat "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog." before it starts a new paragraph.

Yes, I was bored.

Yep, I did.
Hahaha...Wow, LT...Too much time on your hands? Maybe? Collecting things is a nice way to pass time. Hahaha

Yes, I was bored.

Yep, I did.

AJ, Bill Gates has a job for you if you want it. :p

I bet the original prgrammer put that in there at some point in the source code. Microsoft can not figure it out because it IS part of the originaslk source code. And they have been "copy pasting" everything since and just adding in pretty new graphics.

Hahaha...Wow, LT...Too much time on your hands? Maybe? Collecting things is a nice way to pass time. Hahaha
Yeah, well, when you're working overnight shifts and there's not a lot going on... :p

WHAT HAPPENS?!?! I dont have microsoft word....
Oh...Word just keeps repeating "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog." as per my formula above.

Last edited:
Back