Is Michael Phelps a Cry Baby?

I can't believe "Give Peace a Chance" by John Lennon and his transvestite girlfriend from Japan are subject to copyright!

Was that it? Is the show over? Back in my day (2005) on IMF the fireworks were a bit more explosive.

Anyway, I think the case has been made that performance enhancement gear in sport is unfair (if others in the same swim/race/event don't/can't have it too) and unethical (probably always, universally, whether all competitors have PE gear or not), but that Michael Phelps is in a glass house when he throws stones at Germans beating his records, as he wore PE gear when he made some of the records.

Was that it? Is the show over? Back in my day (2005) on IMF the fireworks were a bit more explosive.

Anyway, I think the case has been made that performance enhancement gear in sport is unfair (if others in the same swim/race/event don't/can't have it too) and unethical (probably always, universally, whether all competitors have PE gear or not), but that Michael Phelps is in a glass house when he throws stones at Germans beating his records, as he wore PE gear when he made some of the records.
Sorry to disappoint, Padre.

I'd like to see all the competitors in a race wearing the good, ole' fashioned Speedos. THEN we'll see who's truly the fastest swimmer. To hell with the records.

This is the best costume for swimmers. Maybe some drag if you're going for GOLD, but no skin cancer here folks.

im000590.JPG

hahahahahahaha that guy has socks on to, why the hell do you need socks to swim? :p some people say that back in the day everything was better, i beg to differ :p

LOL, hahahahaahaha.....too cute!!!! lol...:mrgreen: I might get me''one of em''customes, hehehehehehehehe..

This is the best costume for swimmers. Maybe some drag if you're going for GOLD, but no skin cancer here folks.

im000590.JPG

Last edited:
Back