Michael Jackson

dougal

Something I cant belive that hasnt be posted already,

Whats you views on the trial, or are you bothered?

Trial is getting way too much attention, such is the fate of celebrities. I really could careless. Just tell me when the trial is over and what the verdict is, I don't need to know every detail along the way.

Same as Martha's return home getting on CNN headline...

I guess the interest in it is more about the fall from grace than anything. As a child he was loved by millions and one of the most popular celebrities in the nation, as his solo career took off he had some of the most popular albums ever and then he went downhill in a hurry and a very looonnng way down. He's obviously very sick. Lately he's been like Howard Hughes. Completely nutz but insulated from any real help for his problem by all that money. Now, however, unlike hughes, he has gone far enough over the edge that no amount of money will save him from the just retribution of his victims.

Remember a few months ago when Micheal Jackson fired his lawyers to hire some other lawyers.

Do you know what he told his lawyers right before he fired them?

He told them to "Beat It"!

:lol:

....Just Beat It, Beat It, Beat It, Beat It
No One Wants To Be Defeated
Showin' How Funky Strong Is Your Fighter
It Doesn't Matter Who's Wrong Or Right
Just Beat It, Beat It........

Well, I don't know if he is guilty. It's not my interest to guess either.. But I do think the media puts on a too big show about it.

this is likely my first and last post on this subject

MAKE IT STOP!!!!!!!!!

please...

I am so sick of the trial and it just started. At least Martha Stewart took the helm of the media time for the last couple of days

MJ is a crazy freak of a human being, if he is one...

okay, I just removed 15 of my own milbucks to redleg for this remark

guess the interest in it is more about the fall from grace than anything. As a child he was loved by millions and one of the most popular celebrities in the nation

Maybe he never grew up,

'IT doesnt matter if your black or white'

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Back