Michael Jackson guilty or innocent of child molestation?

Is Michael Jackson guilty or innocent of child molestation?

• Total voters
I dont think he has actually molested a child.... However I believe he has been doing things with children that a grown man shouldent be doing, and he his slightly f :cen: d up in the head IMO.

im a huge Michael Jackson fan, i absolutely love his music. don't think he is really guilty of molesting a child but i do think he has done things that are inapproprite for an adult but he doesn't realise that he has done wrong, his head is messed up. he doesn't think he has done anything wrong.

i used to listen to his music a lot. but recently it has kind of sucked. as far as i know i think he's just a little messed up in the head. the media could be putting a really bad spin on what is really happening. i don't know him personally so i can't say without basing my information off of what could or could not be true from the news. i actually think a lot of these people coming out saying they were molested are going more for money than anything. he's such an easy target. dave chapelle made a good point about it on his show. he said, "i bet i could describe what his p**** looked like." and continued with a very general description. he went on to say, "listen if i had my p**** in a police line up, i couldn't even pick it out, so how could they?" it was funny as hell when he said it, i basically generalized it for you.

He sure gotta be messed up in his head, specially on the parents/children adult/babies level, but I don't think he raped kids. He's ok to me.

He is definately a freak, and I wouldn't doubt if he molested a child. But hell, who knows?

I guess I'll be the first to say it... I hate his music.

ok, but we all have to agree on this much. that guy can dance. :)
moonwalk7zu.gif

Well he seems to be getting a lot of free airtime so that wont hurt his bottom line(pardon the pun).

I have no strong feelings any way.

Don't realy care for him But I have saw no proof saying he had done it either.

Hahahhahahaha.......a little too late...lol.

Yes a little bit late, justice is always shown like a blind lady, but she can hear perfectly the sound of money. He was totally off his head as shown putting his supposesd son through a window.

He was a sick man I am nor surprised he was a children abuser. I only hope not any young worm comes closer his ***** in his rotting time.

Let him suffer in hell

Yes a little bit late, justice is always shown like a blind lady, but she can hear perfectly the sound of money. He was totally off his head as shown putting his supposesd son through a window.

He was a sick man I am nor surprised he was a children abuser. I only hope not any young worm comes closer his ***** in his rotting time.

Let him suffer in hell

Estoy de acuerdo, contigo......"I totally agree w/you"...........

I voted no; but he was messed up in the head, just based on his past and you'd have to be crazy to get that much plastic surgery.

And the whole dangling the child out the window thing.

Back