Michael Jackson guilty or innocent of child molestation?

View Poll Results :Is Michael Jackson guilty or innocent of child molestation?
Yes, he should be put in prison 10 28.57%
Yes, we should castrate the sick bastard 10 28.57%
Yes, it's not his fault so he should use an insanity plea 4 11.43%
No, but he is messed up in the head 8 22.86%
No, the corrupt facist pig cops should apologize then wash his shoes 2 5.71%
No, but lets kill him anyways because his music sucks 1 2.86%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

December 12th, 2004  
Jason Bourne

Topic: Michael Jackson guilty or innocent of child molestation?

Michael jackson guilty or innocent?

What should be done with him
December 12th, 2004  
Ed

I dont think he has actually molested a child.... However I believe he has been doing things with children that a grown man shouldent be doing, and he his slightly f d up in the head IMO.
December 12th, 2004  
irishgal

im a huge Michael Jackson fan, i absolutely love his music. don't think he is really guilty of molesting a child but i do think he has done things that are inapproprite for an adult but he doesn't realise that he has done wrong, his head is messed up. he doesn't think he has done anything wrong.
--
Boots
December 13th, 2004  
silent driller

Cut his whacker off.
December 13th, 2004  
egoz

i used to listen to his music a lot. but recently it has kind of sucked. as far as i know i think he's just a little messed up in the head. the media could be putting a really bad spin on what is really happening. i don't know him personally so i can't say without basing my information off of what could or could not be true from the news. i actually think a lot of these people coming out saying they were molested are going more for money than anything. he's such an easy target. dave chapelle made a good point about it on his show. he said, "i bet i could describe what his p**** looked like." and continued with a very general description. he went on to say, "listen if i had my p**** in a police line up, i couldn't even pick it out, so how could they?" it was funny as hell when he said it, i basically generalized it for you.
December 13th, 2004  
A Can of Man

I think he did it.
December 13th, 2004  
dougal

Great music but Im in the maybe area!
December 13th, 2004  
Italian Guy

He sure gotta be messed up in his head, specially on the parents/children adult/babies level, but I don't think he raped kids. He's ok to me.
December 13th, 2004  
beardo

hes a ****ing freak

good music though
December 14th, 2004  
Skinny

He is definately a freak, and I wouldn't doubt if he molested a child. But hell, who knows?

I guess I'll be the first to say it... I hate his music.