Michael Jackson is dead

Hmmmmm....bound to happend.....I've always observed saddness in his life for some reason...A true confirmation that money isn't everything in life...so my motto is "live it, love it, and LOL".....sigh...

My sorrow is that he is dead, I´d had prefered he had been killed is gas camera, watching Disney movies and receiving the clapping from all fathers whose children passed by his mansion.

A throat cut will be so fast for such a bastard.

Dont you have a feelings..the guy is dead now!!

I have to stop and wonder....."Is death a justification for such terrible sexual abuse acts?????" I think not...the truth is there is only one being that can be the judge of that....and that is "God"...

Dont you have a feelings..the guy is dead now!!

Not as far as he's concerned. He was one sick puppy

I have to stop and wonder....."Is death a justification for such terrible sexual abuse acts?????" I think not...the truth is there is only one being that can be the judge of that....and that is "God"...

If he had touched my kids, God would have been his judge.

I would have simply helped him to meet his maker sooner rather then later.

Last edited:
Pretty unexpected, one day the worlds making jokes about him the next he's dead. He was a weird weird man but some of his songs were pretty catchy LOL

If he had touched my kids, God would have been his judge.

I would have simply helped him to meet his maker sooner rather then later.

Yes, and I would have tried during his last moments he would think that hell is much better than the treatment I was giving to him for hours.

No, i dont said stay sad forever but at least show some respect..
The guy is dead now,so there is no need for the Gloating

Sorry sir, but I cannot show respect for anybody who didn´t show it even with the most innocent. Only money saved his ass. And for all those fathers who changed their declarations about their son´s abuse, I will send them to hell in the same way.

I can forget, but not forgive some kind of things.

Sorry sir, but I cannot show respect for anybody who didn´t show it even with the most innocent. Only money saved his ass. And for all those fathers who changed their declarations about their son´s abuse, I will send them to hell in the same way.

This is exactly what I mean... Gloating it

I can forget, but not forgive some kind of things.

Soli, mi buen amigo (my good friend) you are 100% correct...Am sure most of the people on this forum agree w/you...regardless I do...

Back