Michael Jackson is dead

The children testified behind closed court room doors due to the publicity and under age disclosure to the media....look it up....what I debate is not his music or talent...but his disgusting sexual abuse acts...thats just plain disgusting.
You are certainly entitled to your opinions of MJ, and I won't debate them since I don't have a very high opinion of the man's personal life myself.

However, I will say that children who testify can be subject to saying whatever their parents tell them to say. I'm not saying that every child in this instance was influenced by their parents...but I will say that, in the middle of a pretty nasty custody case between my parents (who were also divorcing), I was instructed by my father to say certain things about my mother that I thought were true (except that I didn't have direct evidence myself), so I said them to the judge. Now that I'm a lot older, I can see that what I said wasn't true. In my case, it wound up not mattering for the long run, but it still happened.

Also, you all are getting mired down between whether or not he was a child molester legally, and whether or not he was a child molester. The fact is, the prosecution could not build a case to prove to a jury beyond a reasonable doubt (which is the legal standard in the USA for a criminal conviction) that he was a child molester. So okay, he's not a child molester by legal definition. But if you believe he was a child molester regardless of that legal definition, you are entitled to that opinion -- so he's a child molester.

Last edited:
The children testified behind closed court room doors due to the publicity and under age disclosure to the media....look it up....what I debate is not his music or talent...but his disgusting sexual abuse acts...thats just plain disgusting.

I have to agree with Sky on this.

Jackson should have had his ******* nailed to a tree, set the tree on fire and then hand him a blunt knife.

I've seen the effect that abuse has on children, and its not pretty.

IMO, those of you that feel MJ is a pedo, should also voice the same discontent with the "victims" families for wanting to settle out of court FIRST. Sounds like a plan to me. "Hey, let's pimp out our son!" :sarc:

APPARENTLY you seem to know me. you don't, so shut the hell up. Other people have opinions apart from your self. OBVIOUSLY there was something clearly wrong with Michael, I was just presenting another view on the situation, I didn't mean for some gun ho fool to interpret it as my sympathy statement for paedophiles around the world, because you are SO wrong. Don't be so quick to judge, when you yourself, haven't got the slightest clue. :|

LMAO!!! Hahahahhahahahaa!! The last thing I do around these forums is "shut the hell up", awww..I don't remember quoting you saying that "I know you" like yourself, I'm entitled to my opinion, in which I can express my thoughts and beliefs in any manner I wish....and as far as the MJ's abuse cases, I did follow along with the cases.."I would NEVER dare comment on a subject I was clueless about" Look up the interview when MARTIN BASHIR interviewed MJ back in 2003, MJ clearly admitted sleeping in the same bed w/children...after the interview MJ overdosed on Morphine....dosen't that tell you something????

I don't think he 'molested' those kids,
I don't think he touched any of them though with sexual or malicious intention.[/QUOTE

Is this what you call your "other view on the situation" LMAO!!!!....clearly, your on the child molestors side...

As far as your HO, comment,....LMAO once again.....don't know what kind of women you've been hanging with...This HO, as you put it clearly has brains and much more...LOL, hahahhaaha. Save your degrading comments, it just goes to show what kind of person you are...You clearly canno't dialogue a subject out in an appropriate manner...

Sky, I have held off on saying this but now I feel it's needed.

Have you ever been molested? I don't think you have been, thank God. I find it astonishing that many of the parents, if not all, were more willing to settle out of court and only when the DA stepped in was there an attempt to prosecute. IF it really happened, the parents would be exceptionally cruel to try to settle out of court. It doesn't matter how much money one gets, the memory of the perp getting away with it is far worse than the act itself. The act itself happened, no one can change that and more often than not no one could stop it. But when they get away with it, Sky, no amount of money can fix that damage.

When you lose a privacy you could never imagine anyone taking from you, it's horrid beyond description. And if it had happened with MJ, the DA would have every right and reason to go after the parents for negotiating payment. Payment? What the hell for? "Counseling"? What good is that when there is no counseling that can help how you feel after a perp gets away with it. And had the parents been successful (some were, sadly) in negotiating settlement, that is exactly what the perp gets. Away with it, all for a dollar. Well, dollar amount. Money, nevertheless, money that has no true value, that has no meaning, compared to the pain and memory that the perp got away with it.

Those kids were not molested by MJ. No I did not meet them, but seeing that their parents wanted money tells the whole story. And if it did happen and if the parents accepted money instead of prosecuting, then AFAIC they are no better than the perpetraitor him/herself.

I vaguely remember what I went through. And no one, but those that have been there where I was, can imagine in their worst nightmares what it's like. And I pray to God you and your children never do.

Skye, when I was molested as a little kid, it was a woman that did it. And she got away with it. THE primary reason why I hate women. And from my experience I can tell you the behavoir exhibited by the parents shows the lies too well.

With all due respect Hmmm...If I was or wasen't...that's nobody's business...My past life is not the topic here...It's MJ's death and disgusting acts...

Last edited:
LMAO!!! Hahahahhahahahaa!! The last thing I do around these forums is "shut the hell up", awww..I don't remember quoting you saying that "I know you" like yourself, I'm entitled to my opinion, in which I can express my thoughts and beliefs in any manner I wish....and as far as the MJ's abuse cases, I did follow along with the cases.."I would NEVER dare comment on a subject I was clueless about" Look up the interview when MARTIN BASHIR interviewed MJ back in 2003, MJ clearly admitted sleeping in the same bed w/children...after the interview MJ overdosed on Morphine....dosen't that tell you something????

Is this what you call your "other view on the situation" LMAO!!!!....clearly, your on the child molestors side...

Once again, here you go bashing other people's opinions. I am not on his side, nor will I ever be on the side of a child molester. How can I make it more clearer for you to understand, maybe write it in size 4 BIG PINK WRITING?
You've miss interpreted everything I've said and everything everyone else has said. Wow you read something on the internet!!, good for you, so have I, that's how I got my own opinion.

It's clearly very confronting for you to realise that just because some kid says something, it MAY NOT BE TRUE. As several others have said, why did the parents of the victim settle out of court for money instead of trying to get this MOLESTER prosecuted? what would you do if your child was molested, settle for a few million out of court or try and get that 'sicko' sent to jail? exactly doesn't make sense does it?. I respect your opinion and haven't yet criticized or judged you in anyway, please do the same for everyone else. But you YOURSELF can't seem to hold a coherent reasonable argument (without using an array of colours), stop slandering what I say and everyone else says.

I respect your opinion and haven't yet criticized or judged you in anyway, please do the same for everyone else. But you YOURSELF can't seem to hold a coherent reasonable argument (without using an array of colours), stop slandering what I say and everyone else says.

Where do you get that MY opinions are slander???? LMAO...clearly they're not...As far as RESPECT, well that's a word you're clearly not familiar with...You're degrading comments don't bother me one bit...in fact they make me LOL....and yes, I always type in BIG PINK LETTERS...LMAO..hehehehhehe.

Where do you get that MY opinions are slander????

You've said my opinions and others represent those of a child molester.

"Gung ho is a term used to mean "enthusiastic" or "dedicated", sometimes excessively so." - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gung-ho

You clearly canno't dialogue a subject out in an appropriate manner...

and now here's a summary example of your dialogue so far:

LMAO!!! Hahahahhahahahaa!!...LMAO....HEHEHEHE

you can't seem to type a coherent sentence without the use of excessive LMAOS ROFLS HAHAs and HEHEs. You haven't really said or stated anything to back your comments other than SOMETHING you read on the internet (links please). Unlike you, I have a pretty open mind about the whole thing, it was only up until 4 days ago I was against him. You don't have to be a child molestor to be on the side of Michael Jackson

I am all for having a decent-civilised adult conversation but I guess this just isn't going to happen with a type of person like you. I guess your the kind of person, who if told the earth was flat you'd believe them without a doubt.

Im not going to reply to your belligerent comments any more as it's clearly a waste of effort, thought and time to decipher your textual garbage that you somehoe pass of as conversation =]

:thumb:

KTHNXBYE!

Last edited:
You've said my opinions and others represent those of a child molester.

"Gung ho is a term used to mean "enthusiastic" or "dedicated", sometimes excessively so." - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gung-ho

and now here's a summary example of your dialogue so far:

you can't seem to type a coherent sentence without the use of excessive LMAOS ROFLS HAHAs and HEHEs. You haven't really said or stated anything to back your comments other than SOMETHING you read on the internet (links please). Unlike you, I have a pretty open mind about the whole thing, it was only up until 4 days ago I was against him. You don't have to be a child molestor to be on the side of Michael Jackson

I am all for having a decent-civilised adult conversation but I guess this just isn't going to happen with a type of person like you. I guess your the kind of person, who if told the earth was flat you'd believe them without a doubt.

Im not going to reply to your belligerent comments any more as it's clearly a waste of effort, thought and time to decipher your textual garbage that you somehoe pass of as conversation =]

:thumb:

KTHNXBYE!

I can easily text and copy like you just did...post dozens of wiki MJ abuse findings, interviews, news articles and what not...but it all seems worthless trying to prove a point to someone who clearly dosen't agree with me...as far as my past postings,...well hahahahaha, once again those are my opinions..."the statings of MY opinions"...the forums are for that purpose to express one's ideas, belief's, and opinions, and clearly not change any one's way of thinking....if my LOL, LMAO, and hahahahhaa, bother you well just simply avoid me....."settled"....

With all due respect Hmmm...If I was or wasen't...that's nobody's business...My past life is not the topic here...It's MJ's death and disgusting acts...

once again those are my opinions..."the statings of MY opinions"...the forums are for that purpose to express one's ideas, belief's, and opinions, and clearly not change any one's way of thinking....if my LOL, LMAO, and hahahahhaa, bother you well just simply avoid me....."settled"....

:shock:

Haha I'm sorry I just couldn't resist, the amount of contradiction in those comments makes me laugh. You say the forums are for the "Purpose to express ones belief's, and opinions." Yet here we are arguing whether I'm a paedophile supporter, yeah, nice. You think he's a paedophile, Ok that's fine doesn't bother me one bit, nor do your excessive use of acronyms, I really don't care. I'm just totally shocked at your narrow minded view, I bet even if i had said I liked his music as my original post I would have gotten the same remarks from you.

You said this Topic is about MJ and his Death, well lets keep it that way huh? I think this conversation has diverged to far from the OP "settled" :cheers:

Last edited:
:shock:

Haha I'm sorry I just couldn't resist, the amount of contradiction in those comments makes me laugh. You say the forums are for the "Purpose to express ones belief's, and opinions." Yet here we are arguing whether I'm a paedophile supporter, yeah, nice. You think he's a paedophile, Ok that's fine doesn't bother me one bit, nor do your excessive use of acronyms, I really don't care. I'm just totally shocked at your narrow minded view, I bet even if i had said I liked his music as my original post I would have gotten the same remarks from you.

You said this Topic is about MJ and his Death, well lets keep it that way huh? I think this conversation has diverged to far from the OP "settled" :cheers:

Once again...everything I stated and will continue to state is solemny my opinion (s).....by the way am glad I can make you LOL....*wink* no, offense taken either....

What did Micheal Jackson and Santa Clause have in common?

The both left little boys' rooms with empty sacks.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

I have to agree with both side here I agree with sky about the abuse, but I also agree with 13th's comment about court.
but personally if he'd had ever toughed either of my kids, I'd be the one in the news, not him. I'd be easy to spot, I'd be the one in handcuffs for murder.
but I know a couple here in Va who settled out of court on a child molest case due to the news media and their ability to blow everything out of proportion. I think that couple is stupid, but thats them. I do however truely believe that MJ molested at least 1 child.

No matter what- MJ is dead. I feel it's wrong to attack the character of those that cannot defend themselves. He's dead, and it is only right that now we bury the hatchet and not speak poorly of those now deceased.

IMO. (part of my culture thing)

Back